I don't think Fred Phelps has thought his cunning plan all the way through...

Still waiting for you to quote what he said. ..................
You already have the paraphrase. Ya want more, read the thread.

BTW, don't flatter yourself about 'sanity'. Your grip on what is real is pretty loose.

First you say "exactly" and now you say "paraphrase"...what's next? He said words that start with the same letters?

You are pretty much a proven liar here.

First you say "exactly" and now you say "paraphrase"...what's next? ...........

kinda obvious to all that your command of the english language is rather weak

Actually, it's kinda obvious that you got busted and caught in a lie and now are backpedaling like a muthafucka.

"Exactly" and "Paraphrase" are not the same. Words have meanings and all. Just a friendly tip :thup:

Actually, it's kinda obvious that you got busted and caught in a lie and now are backpedaling like a muthafucka.

"Exactly" and "Paraphrase" are not the same. Words have meanings and all. Just a friendly tip :thup:

Radio, again, why are you wasting your time with a douch who loves Fred Phelps? I wonder which one nraforlife is in this pic?

westboro_baptist.jpg

Radio, again, why are you wasting your time with a douch who loves Fred Phelps? I wonder which one nraforlife is in this pic?

westboro_baptist.jpg

Everyone needs a punching bag. :eusa_shhh:

BLABBERMOUTH.NET - WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH To Picket RONNIE JAMES DIO's Public Memorial Service?

WBC makes their money by suing people who assault them.

But in this case I think they have underestimated the power and rage a bunch of metalheads can have when retards like them show up.

You have to be alive to sue someone...

Fred Phelps is a deranged piece of trash. He needs to be put in general population in San Quentin. He'd learn a WHOLE new meaning to the word homosexuality.:badgrin:

BLABBERMOUTH.NET - WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH To Picket RONNIE JAMES DIO's Public Memorial Service?

But in this case I think they have underestimated the power and rage a bunch of metalheads can have when retards like them show up.

Fred Phelps is a deranged piece of trash. He needs to be put in general population in San Quentin. He'd learn a WHOLE new meaning to the word homosexuality.:badgrin:

Approves of your cunning plan:

2535_san_quentin-1_04700300.jpg

Approves of your cunning plan:

2535_san_quentin-1_04700300.jpg

His new congregation?:eusa_whistle:

:lol:

................ I wonder which one nraforlife is in this pic?

westboro_baptist.jpg

Silly bimbo, I am no more in that picture than you are in the one you pass off as you in your avatar.

As to Phelps, I never even said I particularly like him. He is an extremely abrasive sort. On the otherhand he DOES have the stones to speak Truths which lots of the sheeple find disturbing. That I respect.

Wake up SHEEPLE!!!

Fuckin' A Jebus Kee-rist.. I say we give Cleveland Steamers to anyone who uses that term in a serious manner.

westboro_baptist.jpg

Silly bimbo, I am no more in that picture than you are in the one you pass off as you in your avatar.

As to Phelps, I never even said I particularly like him. He is an extremely abrasive sort. On the otherhand he DOES have the stones to speak Truths which lots of the sheeple find disturbing. That I respect.

And why don't you enlighten us all in those "Truths" you so fondly love while his dick is in your mouth?

westboro_baptist.jpg

Can you tell us what you agree with Phelps about?

Nice. Now defend that fuckup Fred Phelps. He's garbage, and anyone that believes his shit is the same. He's about as Christian as the Ayatollah.

Besides a weak deflection, you got any game?

westboro_baptist.jpg

We will not refer to female members of this board as bimbos. They CAN however refer to jackasses as jackasses.

Phelps is about as truthful as Jon Lovitz .....

westboro_baptist.jpg

So you think God hates the USA, Gays, soldiers, and Santa?:cuckoo:

westboro_baptist.jpg

We will not refer to female members of this board as bimbos. They CAN however refer to jackasses as jackasses.

Phelps is about as truthful as Jon Lovitz .....
I think he prefers to call us lesbos. Just sayin!

Forum List

Back