I don't think Fred Phelps has thought his cunning plan all the way through...

[................Repeating the same untruth doesn't make it true.

and yet you continue.:clap2:

Here is the real truth-

EXACTLY what you said, sport. You dislike someone's exercise of their Constitutional Rights sooooo they need to be beat senseless

Here is the real truth-

EXACTLY what you said, sport. You dislike someone's exercise of their Constitutional Rights sooooo they need to be beat senseless

Nope. Again.

Here's a thought. Why don't you quote me and I'll show you how you're wrong.

Or you can keep repeating the same untruth. Your choice.

Here is the real truth-

EXACTLY what he said? Quote it.

It's like this:

A: What do you think about Fred Phelps picketing the funerals of fallen American Soldiers?

Republican: I think it's a disgrace. They should be run out of town.

A: The families of those soldiers will be glad to hear that. So will the gays.

Republican: The gays? What do they have to do with anything?

A: They picket American soldiers because they say this country tolerates gays living here.

Republican: Well that's terrible. They are picketing at the wrong place. They should be picketing hospitals that treat gays with AIDS and gay funerals. The message is good, it's just aimed at the wrong people.

A: So you think the anti gay message is OK?

Republican: Well, yea. God hates the gays. Besides, they want to destroy marriage and recruit children.

There really is no depth to which you will not sink in order to spew your partisan shit, is there? You really are a loathsome little person.

Phelps on blacks:

Phelps earned a law degree from Washburn University in 1962, and founded the Phelps Chartered law firm in 1964. The first notable cases were related to civil rights. "I systematically brought down the Jim Crow laws of this town," he says.[13] Phelps' daughter was quoted as saying, "We took on the Jim Crow establishment, and Kansas did not take that sitting down. They used to shoot our car windows out, screaming we were ****** lovers," and that the Phelps law firm made up one-third of the state's federal docket of civil rights cases.[16]
Phelps took cases on behalf of African American clients alleging racial discrimination by school systems, and a predominantly black American Legion post which had been raided by police, alleging racially-based police abuse. Phelps' law firm obtained settlements for some clients.[17] Phelps also sued then-President Ronald Reagan over Reagan's appointment of a U.S. ambassador to the Vatican, alleging this violated separation of church and state. The case was dismissed by the U.S. district court.[17][18] Phelps' law firm, staffed by himself and family members also represented non-white Kansans in discrimination actions against Kansas Power and Light, Southwestern Bell, and the Topeka City Attorney, and represented two female professors alleging discrimination in Kansas universities.[16]
In the 1980s, Phelps received awards from the Greater Kansas City Chapter of Blacks in Government and the Bonner Springs branch of the NAACP, for his work on behalf of black clients.[19]

Good for them. THEN WHAT HAPPENED?

must be on that alternate usmb or sumtin'. I can't find that quote anywhere....

$bizarro_superman_art.jpg_.jpg

As a born again Christian I would like to throw my support behind the angry metalheads who will give Phred Felps a proper reception and place to participate in the funeral.

WBC is a magnet for psychopaths using the name of Christ as cover and need to be done in by their own swords.

Must be on that alternate USMB or sumtin'. I can't find that quote anywhere....

...and yet you are unable to quote me.

Please. Keep demonstrating your stupidity. I find it amusing :thup:

Must be on that alternate USMB or sumtin'. I can't find that quote anywhere....

Radio, why do you waste your time with a troll like nraisawife?

He supports Fred Phelps, that's all you need to know.

Boredom I suppose.

Also an innate desire to point out the stupidity of others.

Boredom I suppose.

I understand. I've been doing that all day on here, bored and tired from cleaning the condo, it rained while we were at the pool,,,and there are so many targets on here to choose from! :beer:

Boredom I suppose.

I understand. I've been doing that all day on here, bored and tired from cleaning the condo, it rained while we were at the pool,,,and there are so many targets on here to choose from! :beer:

It is a target rich environment.

...you have a condo? And you haven't invited us over yet?

Boredom I suppose.

It is a target rich environment.

...you have a condo? And you haven't invited us over yet?

I'm waiting for xotoxi to finish cleaning it first.

EXACTLY what you said, sport. You dislike someone's exercise of their Constitutional Rights sooooo they need to be beat senseless...........

Just keep denying/lying uncle. Its what your sort are best at anyway

EXACTLY what you said, sport. You dislike someone's exercise of their Constitutional Rights sooooo they need to be beat senseless...........

Still waiting for you to quote what he said. You are an embarassment to those of us SANE people who belong to the NRA.

Still waiting for you to quote what he said. ..................
You already have the paraphrase. Ya want more, read the thread.

BTW, don't flatter yourself about 'sanity'. Your grip on what is real is pretty loose.

Nope. Not what I said.

You can keep lying about what I said, but it doesn't make it true.

Forum List

Back