I don't normally comment about Libtard TV Shows, but I just heard 'Samantha B' on Glen Beck

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I was out driving in the car, just happened to run into the Glen Beck show and heard Samantha B from the same-named TV show on the air with him, promoting her show and trying to convince people how fair and balance her show is.

Beck pointed out that on shows like the Simpsons the show hits both sides equally hard then asked if she thought her show did the same thing.

After 'hemming and hawing' a few seconds she finally admitted she does not but declared 'we will be doing more of that in the future'. :p

For the entire time the Democrats have been in control her show and other liberal propaganda shows have not done so - she was brutal in singling out Trump during the election...but now that the Republicans in power she is vowing to put more emphasis on targeting Democrats, who have been defeated and shoved to the side?!

:lmao:

She must think Conservatives are as stupid as liberals ARE. Saying something so blatantly FALSE is offensive.

She also admitted that her show got her 'report' on how Trump was being 'played' / 'used' by Russian Trolls from talking to people on an internet chat board - as if it was fact. The Russians, of course, as she stated, immediately tried to denounce it as false...because 'that's what they do'.
-- She admittedly takes gossip and BS from anonymous people on a chat board, broadcasts it as if it was gospel, and then criticizes the Russians for trying to discredit the information....'because that's what they do'. Does she really think when a show puts out false, un-verified information - especially liberals doing so to attack Conservatives - that countries / governments / people should not step forward to deny and identify the fake story as false, that they will just 'let it slide'?!

Good lord, what a mindless, hate-mongering, liberal fake-news / entertainment show. She claims all she is doing is telling jokes, but that is a lie. She is disguising her attacks on the GOP in the comedic medium but is really just presenting one-sided liberal propaganda. This is exactly why I don't watch her anti-American Liberal BS TV show.

Like I said, I don't normally 'go off' or comment about people's radio or TV shows - for either side, but hearing her bullshit just set me off. I had to get this off my chest. Yes, I understand most all radio talk shows do this on both sides - WHICH IS WHY I MAKE IT A POINT TO NEVER LISTEN TO / WATCH HANNITY, WHATS-HIS-NAME, THE FAT BLOATED, SELF-IMPORTANT...OH YEAH, LIMBAUGH.

One thing I agree with Samantha B with is that I don't trust any of them now...but evidently she trusted anonymous people on a chat board to run what they said on her show as 'news'.

:rolleyes:

I didn't know people still listened to Glenn Beck
And I can see why they don't. As I said, I happened to be flipping through satellite radio and happened to hear him talking to her - never thought I would hear such a rabid right-leaning nut job on the air together with such a rabid left-leaning nut job so I had to stop and see if hell had frozen over / what they were talking about - BIG MISTAKE!

Why would anyone give a shit what Samantha Bee has to say?
Yeah, that's what I have to remind myself when any celebrity or sports figure spews out their opinion....their opinion means no more than my own. I erred today and let her BS needlessly get to me. I apologize.

Why would anyone give a shit what Samantha Bee has to say?
Yeah, that's what I have to remind myself when any celebrity or sports figure spews out their opinion....their opinion means no more than my own. I erred today and let her BS needlessly get to me. I apologize.

Now you know how over half of your fellow citizens feel when Trump pontificates

Now you know how over half of your fellow citizens feel when Trump pontificates
There's one big difference - he is now your new President, your Commander and Chief, and whether you admit it or not he knows a lot more about things and what is going on than the average pissed off, sore-loser, butt-hurt snowflake who is attacking him because Hillary lost.

I was out driving in the car, just happened to run into the Glen Beck show and heard Samantha B from the same-named TV show on the air with him, promoting her show and trying to convince people how fair and balance her show is.

Beck pointed out that on shows like the Simpsons the show hits both sides equally hard then asked if she thought her show did the same thing.

After 'hemming and hawing' a few seconds she finally admitted she does not but declared 'we will be doing more of that in the future'. :p

For the entire time the Democrats have been in control her show and other liberal propaganda shows have not done so - she was brutal in singling out Trump during the election...but now that the Republicans in power she is vowing to put more emphasis on targeting Democrats, who have been defeated and shoved to the side?!

:lmao:

She must think Conservatives are as stupid as liberals ARE. Saying something so blatantly FALSE is offensive.

She also admitted that her show got her 'report' on how Trump was being 'played' / 'used' by Russian Trolls from talking to people on an internet chat board - as if it was fact. The Russians, of course, as she stated, immediately tried to denounce it as false...because 'that's what they do'.
-- She admittedly takes gossip and BS from anonymous people on a chat board, broadcasts it as if it was gospel, and then criticizes the Russians for trying to discredit the information....'because that's what they do'. Does she really think when a show puts out false, un-verified information - especially liberals doing so to attack Conservatives - that countries / governments / people should not step forward to deny and identify the fake story as false, that they will just 'let it slide'?!

Good lord, what a mindless, hate-mongering, liberal fake-news / entertainment show. She claims all she is doing is telling jokes, but that is a lie. She is disguising her attacks on the GOP in the comedic medium but is really just presenting one-sided liberal propaganda. This is exactly why I don't watch her anti-American Liberal BS TV show.

Like I said, I don't normally 'go off' or comment about people's radio or TV shows - for either side, but hearing her bullshit just set me off. I had to get this off my chest. Yes, I understand most all radio talk shows do this on both sides - WHICH IS WHY I MAKE IT A POINT TO NEVER LISTEN TO / WATCH HANNITY, WHATS-HIS-NAME, THE FAT BLOATED, SELF-IMPORTANT...OH YEAH, LIMBAUGH.

One thing I agree with Samantha B with is that I don't trust any of them now...but evidently she trusted anonymous people on a chat board to run what they said on her show as 'news'.

:rolleyes:
Whadaya expect? She's a repulsive lib who's able to read the playbook and follow it. Yet low info nitwits like her still can't figure out why they lost. That's the real comedy IMO.

Forum List

Back