I don't know where to put this

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
So, Question Mark avatar do your job.

How 3M Blew Its Reputation on the N95 Mask

The $32 billion company was known as an icon of manufacturing innovation. Then came the mask shortage—and Trump.

I don't agree with the title- BTW. Of course in the day and age of severe TDS - I bet the tropical depressions in the Gulf are Trumps fault too.

That said, there is a short paragraph in the article that 'splains a lot about every industry- AND BOTH sides subscribe to it.

The $32 billion company was known as an icon of manufacturing innovation. Then came the mask shortage—and Trump.

I don't agree with the title- BTW. Of course in the day and age of severe TDS - I bet the tropical depressions in the Gulf are Trumps fault too.

That said, there is a short paragraph in the article that 'splains a lot about every industry- AND BOTH sides subscribe to it.
What I see is Trump accusing 3M of something they didn't do, then claiming he whipped them into shape.

What I see is Trump accusing 3M of something they didn't do, then claiming he whipped them into shape.
Its like smoking weed and not inhaling. There is a trick to it. For future presidents and politicians we can make demands. On their personal lives. On their character and more. But that book was thrown out a long time ago.

I'm using a 3M brand N-95 masks ... completely worthless when used alone ... I wash my head socks in hot water so they shrink a bit ... it's a tight fit but it really helps pushing the N-95 down into place ...

Otherwise a day in gyp dust and I'm coughing up blood that evening ...

"I did my Captain Planet best and and yelled at the idiot with his mask around his neck ... he pulled the mask down and put his vibraphone thing on the metal plate inside the hole in his throat ... he explained he doesn't breath through his mouth or nose anymore ... oh, sorry" ...

I'm using a 3M brand N-95 masks ... completely worthless when used alone ... I wash my head socks in hot water so they shrink a bit ... it's a tight fit but it really helps pushing the N-95 down into place ...

Otherwise a day in gyp dust and I'm coughing up blood that evening ...

"I did my Captain Planet best and and yelled at the idiot with his mask around his neck ... he pulled the mask down and put his vibraphone thing on the metal plate inside the hole in his throat ... he explained he doesn't breath through his mouth or nose anymore ... oh, sorry" ...
My wife just got an N-95 mask for her work that is a cheap POS. It looks like a duck bill and you can clearly see how poorly it's made.

Forum List

Back