In one of the more hilarious videos to come out of the chaos, a BLM militant can be heard whining about how the police are “just standing there.

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
I don't care who you are, this is fall down funny., BLM thugs clashed with some patriots and ended up getting their butts handed to them on a silver platter. One BLM thug was caught whining that the police were just standing by and watching. I guess the police thought they had already been defunded in Portland.

BJ - Hmm - Very self aware homeys, very self aware.

Someone needs to tell that child that when you hate on something don't expect it to be there when you need it.

Someone needs to tell that child that when you hate on something don't expect it to be there when you need it.
Amen to this. If I had been present, I would've been like, "Considering how you people choose to look at cops, what are you wanting them to do exactly?"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. It only makes me wonder what the purpose really is of the Black Lives Matters group. Is this their way of trying to flush out those in uniform who shouldn't be wearing one to begin with for whatever reason?

Forum List

Back