What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In one of the more hilarious videos to come out of the chaos, a BLM militant can be heard whining about how the police are “just standing there.

Billiejeens

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't care who you are, this is fall down funny., BLM thugs clashed with some patriots and ended up getting their butts handed to them on a silver platter. One BLM thug was caught whining that the police were just standing by and watching. I guess the police thought they had already been defunded in Portland.

BJ - Hmm - Very self aware homeys, very self aware.

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I get the hypocrisy of it but seriously it's a bunch of loons playing revolution (both sides)

Time to grow up people. America is tiring of it

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Someone needs to tell that child that when you hate on something don't expect it to be there when you need it.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score
Someone needs to tell that child that when you hate on something don't expect it to be there when you need it.
Amen to this. If I had been present, I would've been like, "Considering how you people choose to look at cops, what are you wanting them to do exactly?"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. It only makes me wonder what the purpose really is of the Black Lives Matters group. Is this their way of trying to flush out those in uniform who shouldn't be wearing one to begin with for whatever reason?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List