I don't know how the midterms will turn out.

No it is not... The former President enabled by the GOP tries to forcefully take over the Government...
That's more important than inflation which is a result of a mishandled pandemic...
This is the GOP mantra, keep complaining about anything to deflect from their complicate criminality..
If you got nothing just accuse the other side of being pedophiles, don't need proof, just accuse and will post some bullshit on the web...
Trump is the primary reason for high gas prices...
1. J6 was a "mostly peaceful" protest. As soon as the SWAT teams arrived the protest ended. There was never any chance of taking over the government.

2. Inflation was 2% when Xiden took office. His policies, crazy government spending and a war on energy, are creating runaway inflation.

3. Proof of being a pedophile? How about Biden's daughter Ashley's diary?
1659204509254.png

4. rump has oil production at 13m bpd. Biden's war on energy is the cause of high gas prices. To lower gas prices API has 10 recommendations. Lets see how many the democrats do.

The Democrats and liberal fake news media are desperately attempting to push the false narrative that is what is happening.

False. Just like 2010, you guys are going to fail to take back the Senate because you've chosen some shitty candidates. Pennsylvania is utterly embarrassing. You pick a far right conspiracy theorist for the gubernatorial race and he's going to lose. For Senate, you pick a guy who doesn't even live in the state based on The Don's endorsement and he's going to lose to the stroke stricken Jolly Green Giant. In Georgia you've got Walker running for Senate who's a walking clown show. He trails in almost every poll despite Governor Kemp being ahead in his race. You about to nominate a couple of screwballs in Arizona and you'll end up losing those races too.

2010 with Christine O'Donnell and Sharron Angle all over again.

Imbeciles.

What was it when Trump left office and what is it now?
The oil companies only produce what they can sell.
Peak oil production under Trump was 13m bpd, under Xiden its about 11.5m bpd and Xiden is begging Putin, Venezuela, Iran, and the Sauds to pump more.

The moron should just end his "war on US energy".

The oil companies only produce what they can sell.
Peak oil production under Trump was 13m bpd, under Xiden its about 11.5m bpd and Xiden is begging Putin, Venezuela, Iran, and the Sauds to pump more.

The moron should just end his "war on US energy".

False. Just like 2010, you guys are going to fail to take back the Senate because you've chosen some shitty candidates. Pennsylvania is utterly embarrassing. You pick a far right conspiracy theorist for the gubernatorial race and he's going to lose. For Senate, you pick a guy who doesn't even live in the state based on The Don's endorsement and he's going to lose to the stroke stricken Jolly Green Giant. In Georgia you've got Walker running for Senate who's a walking clown show. He trails in almost every poll despite Governor Kemp being ahead in his race. You about to nominate a couple of screwballs in Arizona and you'll end up losing those races too.
Imbeciles.
Don't forget 2020 where in the GA primaries the morons put Collins up against incumbent Kelly Loeffler splitting the GOP vote allowing Warnock to win. The GOP could have had the senate if the GOP backed Loeffler.

I am not shocked that you think Dr Oz and Herschel Walker are good...
You can stop right there, idiot.

I never said either were good. I said Walker is a state hero, & Oz has name recognition.

Neither alone make for 'good' candidates.

I don't know much about either, as neither are from state.

So can you Liberals please STOP MAKING FALSE ACCUSATIONS JUST TO CREATE an argument you try to set up to 'win'?!

It was a peak of 13m bpd under Trump and is 11.5m bpd under Xiden.

I do not care about the peak, I care about what it was when he left office. Why are you scared shitless to post that number?

Imbeciles.

Thank you for that wonderful emotional display of opinionated diatribe.

I don't know why you're acting all so desperate. Democrats will probably hold onto both with more protected / defended criminal cheating.

I do not care about the peak, I care about what it was when he left office. Why are you scared shitless to post that number?
You need to compare apples to apples.
When Trump left office we were in the middle of a pandemic. Oil demand was way down. Don't cherry-pick numbers. Compare oil demand and production in "booming economies" and similar unemployment numbers.

You need to compare apples to apples.
When Trump left office we were in the middle of a pandemic. Oil demand was way down. Don't cherry-pick numbers. Compare oil demand and production in "booming economies" and similar unemployment numbers.

You are the one cherry picking the numbers.

You just cannot allow yourself to admit that US oil production has gone up since Trump left office. To do so totally fucks up your narrative and you risk the ire of your tribe.

Biden's numbers are the 2nd worst IN US HISTORY.

'TACO' Jills' numbers ARE the worst in history.

'Nuff said.

Don't forget 2020 where in the GA primaries the morons put Collins up against incumbent Kelly Loeffler splitting the GOP vote allowing Warnock to win. The GOP could have had the senate if the GOP backed Loeffler.
Hardly. Loeffler was tainted from the stock scandal.

Biden's numbers are the 2nd worst IN US HISTORY.

'TACO' Jills' numbers ARE the worst in history.

'Nuff said.

Which means Nov should be a historic rout, but chances are it will not be and your beloved Repubs will not even take the Senate, while allowing the Dems to pick up seats there.

Thank you for that wonderful emotional display of opinionated diatribe.

I don't know why you're acting all so desperate. Democrats will probably hold onto both with more protected / defended criminal cheating.
Who’s acting desperate? Explain

Which means Nov should be a historic rout, but chances are it will not be and your beloved Repubs will not even take the Senate, while allowing the Dems to pick up seats there.
Biden is not on the ballot, but the useless POS do-nothing but try to 'Get Trump' Democrats are.

After the last steal the evidence is STILL coming out. Since they got away with it last time there is little doubt they will try again.

Americans' faith in our election system is already hanging on by a thread. If it happens again all hell will break lose.

Biden is not on the ballot, but the useless POS do-nothing but try to 'Get Trump' Democrats are.

After the last steal the evidence is STILL coming out. Since they got away with it last time there is little doubt they will try again.

Americans' faith in our election system is already hanging on by a thread. If it happens again all hell will break lose.

This is awesome, you are already making excuses for why your beloved party will not wipe the floor with the Dems this Nov.

you are truly a pathetic human being.

This is awesome, you are already making excuses for why your beloved party will not wipe the floor with the Dems this Nov.

you are truly a pathetic human being.

I don't think they will lose, but if they do Democrats have already set precedence for why it would be possible.

And you are nothing but a Democrat cuck apologist.

Forum List

Back