I Don't Know Any Taylor Swift Songs. What's The Big Deal?

Lol.

All musical taste is subjective as fuck.

I can appreciate talent, even if I don’t care for the music or the genre.

Who gives a rat’s ass if my taste hasn’t kept up with the times and the music? There really isn’t anything wrong with liking the crap one likes. I confess that my taste isn’t all that advanced.

On the other hand, I don’t understand why anybody else gives a shit about my musical “taste” or lack thereof. I mean, I hate opera. Some people love it. I don’t care for Polka. Some folks live for it. Rap and hip hop just I just don’t really get. But other people live it and some of its deeper nuances. Fine by me.
Then you do recognize that musicians, music today is as good or better than ever.
Great, we have made progress.

Not at all what I said.

Cool deliberate misinterpretation.

But your delusions are amusing AF.
Well only a retard would think that musicians today are not as good as in a particular era.
Are you a retard?

Did you mean “era,” you hapless hopeless helpless hump?

Why would I care to bother addressing your “question?”

Even asking it is ignorant of you.
Lol, I made a fool of you and you know it .
It's ok to prefer your era but your initial claim of the music today sucks holds no water. Now you realize this
Noone wins, you lose.
How does it feel to lose to noone ?

(1) We all wish Ms. S. the very best of luck.

(2) And if she marries that football star, we all hope she has a very happy marriage.

(3) Of course, this 86-year-old has never heard any of her songs and has no desire to do so.

(4) I hope that all the publicity that she is currently receiving (besides being Time's person of the year) does not cloud her good judgment.

(5) She should remember that fans are very fickle.

(6) I hope that she remains politically neutral. And I hope that she does not have a public wedding on a football field.

Lol, I made a fool of you and you know it .

No. You clearly didn’t. And you know that.
It's ok to prefer your era but your initial claim of the music today sucks holds no water.

Not a claim I made, you vacuous imbecile.
Now you realize this
Now I realize that you’re babbling? I already knew it.
Noone wins, you lose.
This is hardly a win or lose thing. But if it were, I’d have trounced you already. You have no clue how retarded you’re coming across here. :itsok:
How does it feel to lose to noone ?
Whenever I “lose,” I’ll let you know, fraud boi. 👍

Fun fact: your empty claims of winning don’t actually make you a winner.

You’re welcome.

No. You clearly didn’t. And you know that.

Not a claim I made, you vacuous imbecile.

Now I realize that you’re babbling? I already knew it.

This is hardly a win or lose thing. But if it were, I’d have trounced you already. You have no clue how retarded you’re coming across here. :itsok:

Whenever I “lose,” I’ll let you know, fraud boi. 👍

Fun fact: your empty claims of winning don’t actually make you a winner.

You’re welcome.

I won you lost. 🙂

every few years there is a new pop singer sensation.
they don't last very long
a lot of them go crazy
swift is not very talented
like all pop sensations, she is selling an image

every few years there is a new pop singer sensation.
they don't last very long
a lot of them go crazy
swift is not very talented
like all pop sensations, she is selling an image
Do you even know who Taylor Swift is? Have you been living under a rock?

She has been active since the late 2000’s and just kerps growing and growing in popularity.

She is very talented. Both as a singer and as a songwriter and she even plays several instruments.

Just like with Oprah......I'm scratching my head wondering why a person (Taylor Swift) is getting so rich and not really contributing much to our lives.

I guess it's who you know that matters.
She has earned every single penny of her fortune. I hate envious and braindead people who bash entertainers and athletes with slurs like ”muh, contributes nothing to society.”
I hear Soros owns most of her music......so I guess that's a reason.
Now Biden wants her to join his campaign.

I don't have anything against Taylor Swift, but I don't think she's worth what everyone seems to think she is worth.

Really now? Taylor Swift is not ”wife material”? XD

Bro, she is beautiful, successful and hardworking. 34 is not a reason to not date a woman like her. I mean, it is not like untalented conservative pundits would have a chance anyways.

Forum List

Back