I don't give an F### about your rights!

The same crime an innocent man on deathrow committed. You rightists sure like to pretend it's about "innocent life" when it's nothing of the sort. You like to justify murdering just as much as anyone.
Yikes.

Look here - I'm neither a rightie nor a leftie. Which lets me look at the partisan fray in a slightly more objective manner.

I'm a libertarian (small l), and at the moment I lean right because the left in this country is (way) over the top.

And, I will speak only for myself. (Not for "the right" - don't blame anything I say on "the right", that wouldn't be fair).

As an independent occasionally neutral country, I get bombed by both sides in the partisan war. The lefties don't like me because I get in their face about "tolerance", and the righties don't like me because I get in their face about the moralism attached to religion.

Here's what I see clearly, plain as day:

The partisan war isn't about priorities.

It's about BOUNDARIES.

The other side is "evil" because they "trample on our boundaries".

For the left, an example of a boundary might be, mistreating people because of their skin color, or their gender. Lefties want lefties to be treated as individuals - at the same time they lump all the righties together and call them "evil". Why? Because there is a perception of boundaries being violated.

For the right, an example of a boundary might be, don't talk about alternative lifestyles to my 5 year old kid. Righties are (justifiably, in most cases) scared of eccentric social influences. They call it "brainwashing". SOMETIMES, they engage in brainwashing themselves, by sending their kids to Sunday school in the name of a "proper moral upbringing".

Before anyone jumps on me for saying that, I will state plainly: I am Christian. My whole family is. We, however, draw a very clear line of demarcation between religion and politics. "We" (and I) detest political moralism, in all its forms. As far as we're concerned, the purpose of politics is running the country, not dictating morality or social policy.

So, "I" am not going to get in any lefty's face about abortion. I do believe it's murder, but I'm not going to come after you POLITICALLY for it - as far as I'm concerned if you're going to kill your baby that's between you and your conscience or your God, you're the one who's going to have to live with it.

I am "careful", not to trample on this particular BOUNDARY, of the left, because I'm aware that it IS a boundary, and I don't want to be the bull in the china shop destroying all the carefully painted china.

And, at the end of the day, I resonate with the principle underlying the boundary, which is: my body, my rules. No one has any right to reach into my body, and I try to apply that principle consistently, in areas like the drug laws, the weapons laws, and prostitution and other "moral" laws.

In my view, the same thing applies to eccentric sexual lifestyles, as applies to, say, prostitution. If you keep it out of sight, no one's going to complain. Really - NO ONE cares who or what you're banging (not even righties!) unless you're doing it IN PUBLIC IN FULL VIEW IF THE CHILDREN. You know? If you tone down the flamboyancy and pay a little attention to your surroundings, it isn't a problem.

What I'd like to see from both the right and left is a better understanding of the other sides' boundaries. For instance the left calls anyone that doesn't agree with them a racist or a homophobe, and that kind of stuff is so entirely stupid as to be completely ridiculous, it makes the person saying it look REALLY FUCKING STUPID. Which is why we get all the hybrid words ending in "tard". :p

My message to the progs is: shit or get off the pot. And I'm very damn sure, once the progressives are forced to look in the mirror they'll be running from that pot as fast as their legs can carry them. Lefties want gay people to be treated as individuals, but they refuse to treat righties that way. The hypocrisy reeks to high heaven.

As near as I can tell, the Democrats in this equation, have been bamboozled by a very small number of "progressives". Just like the Republicans were bamboozled by the Neo-Cond a few years ago. Once the torture became public it was all over for the Neo-Cons. (And by the way, the architect of that torture was John Brennan, the same ex-CIA director who's currently making a partisan asshole out of himself on behalf of the Democrats - "not" the Republicans of which he was a part when the torture happened).

This child endangerment issue is the same thing for the progressives - that's it, it's over. No one will go for social indoctrination around sex, no one but the most careless and incognizant of individuals.

The death blow for the Neo-Cons was when John McCain hugged George W Bush on stage. And, progressives are "just" touchy feely enough to repeat that mistake.

I would like to see a strong healthy and vibrant Democratic party. This one is not it. It's corrupt to the bone. In every way that matters

Yikes.

Look here - I'm neither a rightie nor a leftie. Which lets me look at the partisan fray in a slightly more objective manner.

I'm a libertarian (small l), and at the moment I lean right because the left in this country is (way) over the top.

And, I will speak only for myself. (Not for "the right" - don't blame anything I say on "the right", that wouldn't be fair).

As an independent occasionally neutral country, I get bombed by both sides in the partisan war. The lefties don't like me because I get in their face about "tolerance", and the righties don't like me because I get in their face about the moralism attached to religion.

It's about BOUNDARIES.

For the left, an example of a boundary might be, mistreating people because of their skin color, or their gender. Lefties want lefties to be treated as individuals - at the same time they lump all the righties together and call them "evil". Why? Because there is a perception of boundaries being violated.

For the right, an example of a boundary might be, don't talk about alternative lifestyles to my 5 year old kid. Righties are (justifiably, in most cases) scared of eccentric social influences. They call it "brainwashing". SOMETIMES, they engage in brainwashing themselves, by sending their kids to Sunday school in the name of a "proper moral upbringing".

Before anyone jumps on me for saying that, I will state plainly: I am Christian. My whole family is. We, however, draw a very clear line of demarcation between religion and politics. "We" (and I) detest political moralism, in all its forms. As far as we're concerned, the purpose of politics is running the country, not dictating morality or social policy.

So, "I" am not going to get in any lefty's face about abortion. I do believe it's murder, but I'm not going to come after you POLITICALLY for it - as far as I'm concerned if you're going to kill your baby that's between you and your conscience or your God, you're the one who's going to have to live with it.

I am "careful", not to trample on this particular BOUNDARY, of the left, because I'm aware that it IS a boundary, and I don't want to be the bull in the china shop destroying all the carefully painted china.

And, at the end of the day, I resonate with the principle underlying the boundary, which is: my body, my rules. No one has any right to reach into my body, and I try to apply that principle consistently, in areas like the drug laws, the weapons laws, and prostitution and other "moral" laws.

In my view, the same thing applies to eccentric sexual lifestyles, as applies to, say, prostitution. If you keep it out of sight, no one's going to complain. Really - NO ONE cares who or what you're banging (not even righties!) unless you're doing it IN PUBLIC IN FULL VIEW IF THE CHILDREN. You know? If you tone down the flamboyancy and pay a little attention to your surroundings, it isn't a problem.

What I'd like to see from both the right and left is a better understanding of the other sides' boundaries. For instance the left calls anyone that doesn't agree with them a racist or a homophobe, and that kind of stuff is so entirely stupid as to be completely ridiculous, it makes the person saying it look REALLY FUCKING STUPID. Which is why we get all the hybrid words ending in "tard". :p

My message to the progs is: shit or get off the pot. And I'm very damn sure, once the progressives are forced to look in the mirror they'll be running from that pot as fast as their legs can carry them. Lefties want gay people to be treated as individuals, but they refuse to treat righties that way. The hypocrisy reeks to high heaven.

As near as I can tell, the Democrats in this equation, have been bamboozled by a very small number of "progressives". Just like the Republicans were bamboozled by the Neo-Cond a few years ago. Once the torture became public it was all over for the Neo-Cons. (And by the way, the architect of that torture was John Brennan, the same ex-CIA director who's currently making a partisan asshole out of himself on behalf of the Democrats - "not" the Republicans of which he was a part when the torture happened).

This child endangerment issue is the same thing for the progressives - that's it, it's over. No one will go for social indoctrination around sex, no one but the most careless and incognizant of individuals.

The death blow for the Neo-Cons was when John McCain hugged George W Bush on stage. And, progressives are "just" touchy feely enough to repeat that mistake.

I would like to see a strong healthy and vibrant Democratic party. This one is not it. It's corrupt to the bone. In every way that matters
Save your "both siderism" ...which you dish out primarily using right wing attacks

Yikes.

It's about BOUNDARIES.

Are you saying that Bush, Cheney and the dual citizens of the PNAC we're neoconservatives?

abortion isnt a right,, its a medical procedure to kill an unwanted child,,
An abortion is done with a vacuum tube and forceps They find the small human with their vacuum tube and no matter the age the baby jerks back when feeling the vacuum but has no place to go. The vacuum tub then starts to pull the baby limb from limb out of the womb. After being tore to pieces reducing it's size the forceps are used to crush the baby's skull making it easy to move the rest of the way down the birth canal. To finish the job when the baby is removed it is then slam dunked by the 'doctor' into a waiting garbage can to make sure the baby is dead. I'm sure God and pelosi would approve and I'm sure God will bring it up as you stank whores are standing in front of him. Or I will do it for half price with a rusty coat hanger.

Last edited:
No, this is not a thread about Arnold Schwarzenegger saying he does not give a F### about the rights of the unvaccinated to not get the vaccine or those not wanting to wear a mask. We hear this time an again from the Left. They don't care about the rights of those they don't agree with.

But how about conservatives not giving a F#### about abortion rights? After all, why should I care about your right to kill an innocent life?

Moreover, look at the myriad of sadistic and sick ways the Left fights on those rare occasion that things don't go their way, like with the Texas law against abortion.

1. They cancel anyone who does not agree with them. like the CEO of this gaming company

2. Satanists come out and say they demand their religious rights to murder innocent life

3. Portland bans all trade with Texas

4. The DOJ launches an offensive to overturn the law

5. Bette Midler says women should without sex from their men

6. Hollywood actors refuse to film in movies shot in Texas

And the list goes on and on. This is just a quick taste as the list probably never ends. In fact, there is nothing the Left will not do in order to get their way. Nothing. They care nothing about the voters in Texas who voted for those passing the abortion law, including women. To hell with democracy. All that matters is smashing any opposition with all means possible no matter how unethical and perverse.

Because of this, I no longer care about the Left or what they think. They have no morals and have grown accustomed to getting their way, much like a spoiled 3 year old to the point that they can't fathom not ever getting their way.

If the GOP backs down from this then to hell with them, all of them. Either stand up for what is right and what you believe or wind up in hell with the Left
You know these bans on trade by states and localities have a serious problem with the interstate commerce clause that should be addressed by the courts.

Forum List

Back