I don't give an F### about your rights!

Why did you omit the bit that there is already a law in place for this?
I didn't withhold anything. I pointed out that 44 Democrats voted for the right to murder living, breathing babies outside the womb.

I didn't withhold anything. I pointed out that 44 Democrats voted for the right to murder living, breathing babies outside the womb.
Except they did not. You guys can’t tell the truth if your life depended on it.

I'm with the left on this. If you're a Democrat, I think abortion should be encouraged! In fact, you should have a new holiday "national abortion day" and all liberal women should abortion on that day, and teach those intrusive Republicans a lesson!

Take your bullshit to another thread. This isn’t about the death penalty. Constant deflection because you’re a liar with no argument.
This is about killing innocent lives, I’m sorry that showing the hypocrisy of your position makes you uncomfortable.

Sorry, the article clearly states that on a roll call vote 44 Democrats voted to deny abortion-surviving babies life-saving medical treatment.

But your 'Nuh-Uh' is duly noted.

Since there is a federal law already protecting babies born as the result of a botched abortion, you are a liar! There was no vote to repeal the Infant Born Alive Act of 2002.

"In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative bureaus and agencies of the United States, the words ‘person’, ‘human being’, ‘child’, and ‘individual’, shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.

‘‘(b) As used in this section, the term ‘born alive’, with respect to a member of the species homo sapiens, means the complete expulsion or extraction from his or her mother of that member, at any stage of development, who after such expulsion or extraction breathes or has a beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been cut, and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction occurs as a result of natural or induced labor, cesarean section, or induced abortion."

This is about killing innocent lives, I’m sorry that showing the hypocrisy of your position makes you uncomfortable.

No asshole Libtard that supports abortion should ever be allowed to use the phrase "killing innocent lives". The hypocrisy would be devastating.

Last edited:
No asshole Libtard that supports abortion shouold ever be allowed to use the phrase "killing innocent lives". The hypocrisy would be devastating.
If you support the death penalty you support killing innocent people.

No, this is not a thread about Arnold Schwarzenegger saying he does not give a F### about the rights of the unvaccinated to not get the vaccine or those not wanting to wear a mask. We hear this time an again from the Left. They don't care about the rights of those they don't agree with.

But how about conservatives not giving a F#### about abortion rights? After all, why should I care about your right to kill an innocent life?

Moreover, look at the myriad of sadistic and sick ways the Left fights on those rare occasion that things don't go their way, like with the Texas law against abortion.

1. They cancel anyone who does not agree with them. like the CEO of this gaming company

2. Satanists come out and say they demand their religious rights to murder innocent life

3. Portland bans all trade with Texas

4. The DOJ launches an offensive to overturn the law

5. Bette Midler says women should without sex from their men

6. Hollywood actors refuse to film in movies shot in Texas

And the list goes on and on. This is just a quick taste as the list probably never ends. In fact, there is nothing the Left will not do in order to get their way. Nothing. They care nothing about the voters in Texas who voted for those passing the abortion law, including women. To hell with democracy. All that matters is smashing any opposition with all means possible no matter how unethical and perverse.

Because of this, I no longer care about the Left or what they think. They have no morals and have grown accustomed to getting their way, much like a spoiled 3 year old to the point that they can't fathom not ever getting their way.

If the GOP backs down from this then to hell with them, all of them. Either stand up for what is right and what you believe or wind up in hell with the Left
Abortion isn't a right.

Forum List

Back