1. I have just learned that some proponents of net neutrality have marched to the home of the leading opponent of net neutrality and left signs calling him a murderer of democracy.

a. I feel that when some liberals act this way, they only hurt their cause.

2. I also learned today that net neutrality started only in 2015.

3. I have great difficulty in understanding what net neutrality actually is.

a. Some liberals scream so much in favor of it that their behavior distracts me.
b. Almost no conservative has explained clearly why they are against it.

4. The OPponents of net neutrality claim, I THINK, that it inhibits Internet providers from fully developing the Internet for the 21st century,

5, The PROponents of net neutrality claim, I THINK, that without it, Internet providers can block websites that they do not like. But don't they already do this? (About two months, a notorious website was removed from the Web.)

Of course you don't...You feel that your rulers in the elite should be able to tell you what ever they want and you'll just bow down like a good little dog.

Then why does every billionaire elite and big corporation support net neutrality? You people are very good at double-think. You have become lickspittles for hollywood and billionaires while you yell about the "rulers"?

Facebook, Google, Twitter and Microsoft all waged an expensive campaign to keep net neutrality. And you sucked their ass and thought "look how edgy I am".

Forum List

Back