I don't find Melina particularly attractive

Also, yeah, not a huge fan of Melania by any measure. I'm kind of a homely chud myself, so don't mistake this as me trying to push my opinion as some objective truth, but the woman's kinda got a fish face. Nevertheless, every time I hear her give a speech, I have an overwhelming urge to pat her on the head and say, "You're so pretty."

Wait till she hits 50 and her face falls apart

She will look like Joan Rivers

She has a "plastic" look to me. And her eyes are "weird", like her skin is pulled too far towards her ears
Agree about the plastic look, I didn't particularly notice the eyes, I just thought the nose job was kind of sketchy.

Donald has the confidence to go after hot chicks.

You guys don't.

That's why he's rich.

And you're not.

Wait till she hits 50 and her face falls apart

She will look like Joan Rivers

But without the comic genius. TBH, she was so funny that, if given a choice between sex with Melania right now and sex with Joan Rivers right now, I'd be half tempted to grab a shovel and pick the latter, just out of respect.

What Melania will look like in 10 years
Time for an 80 year old Trump to start shopping again

joan-rivers-images-10.jpg

Look at the eyes

She has a "plastic" look to me. And her eyes are "weird", like her skin is pulled too far towards her ears

I agree.

I was a bit suprised at all the people talking about how attractive Melania and Ivanka are, but I really do not feel it at all. I'll notice about 50 people a day that are more attractive then the two of them put together.

Forum List

Back