After election?

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
I was planning on leaving this site after the election. I am preparing to move, and will probably be too occupied to allow myself to get distracted posting here.

I am wondering what this site will look like after the election though? I speculate that there will be mostly bitching, but how long would that last before it dies down?

I was planning on leaving this site after the election. I am preparing to move, and will probably be too occupied to allow myself to get distracted posting here.

I am wondering what this site will look like after the election though? I speculate that there will be mostly bitching, but how long would that last before it dies down?

What will this site be like the day after the election?

AtomicBomb.gif

Then in two years the bickering will start about gerrymandering and how the GOP are cheating... Then in 2020 if Trump loses the Trump voters will write about how they knew Trump would have never won and run someone like Alec Baldwin and if Clinton loses the Clinton voters will write about how the GOP lied and used Russia, The FBI and hackers to steal the election...

Will this place slow down?

Maybe for 2017 but then 2018 swing around and then after that the next big election, so I see slight slowing...

Hope you come back because even though I ignore you most of the time you're not that bad... Well for a twanger mental midget!

I'm sure there will lots of jobs opening up and lot's of housing becoming available as the dim scum leaves the country.

AtomicBomb.gif

Then in two years the bickering will start about gerrymandering and how the GOP are cheating... Then in 2020 if Trump loses the Trump voters will write about how they knew Trump would have never won and run someone like Alec Baldwin and if Clinton loses the Clinton voters will write about how the GOP lied and used Russia, The FBI and hackers to steal the election...

Most of the Clinton-Trump and Democrat-Republican stuff hurts my head.

I'd like to come back when the drama has died down and all the partisan nuts go back in the closet.

I'm sure there will lots of jobs opening up and lot's of housing becoming available as the dim scum leaves the country.
so you guys are planning to start your 2nd holocaust the day after the election? not even going to wait until inauguration day?

so you guys are planning to start your 2nd holocaust the day after the election? not even going to wait until inauguration day?

Typical shill deflection nonsense.

im just saying obama will still be president until inauguration day on Jan 20th, so if trump wins your going to want to take some time to plan who you want to round up and send to death camps first. Will it be the jews, the press, union and/or political leaders, the mexicans maybe? you could start with the gays, we all know how much you guys hate them

im just saying obama will still be president until inauguration day on Jan 20th, so if trump wins your going to want to take some time to plan who you want to round up and send to death camps first. Will it be the jews, the press, union and/or political leaders, the mexicans maybe? you could start with the gays, we all know how much you guys hate them
Sounds like a good start, but in reality, it's just more shill deflection, and pretend. When Trump wins,the very first day, Nov. 9, you will see fear like you have never seen. Why I'll bet bunghole Barry rents a cottage in Columbia.

The shills who show up X months before elections, especially presidential, will disappear shortly afterwards as usual. Now you see 'em...poof, now you don't.

After that it'll be business as usual. The lefty kooks will blame anything they perceive as negative on some aspect of the right...Republicans in general, Fox News, talk radio, i.e. Rush, religious crazies (nonIslamic of course), right to life neanderthals, conservatism, etc., etc., etc. The rest of us will sit back, laugh at their idiocy, cut 'em to shreds if we feel like it, and work along with our new president to help make America great again.

Sounds like a good start, but in reality, it's just more shill deflection, and pretend. When Trump wins,the very first day, Nov. 9, you will see fear like you have never seen. Why I'll bet bunghole Barry rents a cottage in Columbia.

Why do trumpbots all talk like comic book villains?

CK will post a sticky thread/suicide note. The day after that you'll receive a 404 error.

AtomicBomb.gif

Most of the Clinton-Trump and Democrat-Republican stuff hurts my head.

I'd like to come back when the drama has died down and all the partisan nuts go back in the closet.

Well then you will be gone for a very long time...:)

If Hillary is elected, bringing Muslims here to kill the gays will be fast tracked by 550%.
Steps will be taken that will allow thugs and drugs to cross our border at a much faster pace.
Poor gov. healthcare is all that will be left.
More UN restrictions will be imposed on us.
Self defense will be eliminated.
Our money will be spent on building a strong prosperous India.
Taxes will soar.
Colleges will now be funded by us. They will increase tuition because of our obligation to pay it.
In return, colleges will donate to the Chelsea Clinton Foundation.
Our coal, uranium, and other resources will go to the biggest Clinton Foundation donor.
She is aboard the Soros restructure plan.
We will not recover.
Our grandchildren will be raised in Hemisphere #1

Election? It's not an election, it's a coronation.

I suppose you also think we live in a democracy instead of a rigged Republic.

New Topics

Forum List

Back