I don't find black people attractive. I believe that I am not racist.

I have worked with some of the most beautiful women in the world, had relationships with all kinds of women from various ethnicity. I can recognize beauty regardless of race, but it's not classical beauty or even physical beauty I am attracted to. I love a pretty smile and pretty eyes, but there is something about a woman with a jacked up nose that turns me on. Things like Jewel's imperfect tooth... It's weird, I know, but that's what cranks my tractor. I don't care for 10s, I prefer a solid 6 or 7 with a great personality and character. I love a woman who can throw her hair up in a pony tail and put on a ball cap with no makeup to go have some fun. Someone who is confident with how they look and are okay with that.

I don't know if Kat Graham is a black girl but if so, she can put a lot of white girls to shame.

01ebc18545.jpg
Yeah she is Black. She is Liberian and Russian I believe. Here she is with her boyfriend.

katerina-graham-and-cottrell-guidry-e1401393703809.jpg

While all races of women are beautiful there is something almost holy about the beauty of Black women. They come in all shades of brown too which is probably the best thing about them. My bet is that God is a Black woman.

789028232bb5436c13505bedb73f956b.jpg

34aa0accfbdc11f1e8971c103726a6f6.jpg

tumblr_kzoodaHhK51qz4fjqo1_400.jpg

754d6514915f628b1ce0b6c618486dda.jpg

6c36f5de0a6ba393b37915f360f512ce.jpg

fb4459ea611a56faaa48c859e7521e1c.jpg

72e39a717ee7722e3db643c7ba3fd14d.jpg

It isn't any more racist to not be attracted to race than to not be attracted to a hair color or body type. Just a preference.

Here is the REAL test for the OP... Consider the following:

You met this guy who is really attractive, like cover of GQ good looking. He has an awesome personality and treats you like a queen. After dating for a while, you are invited to have dinner with his family who you haven't met. Upon your arrival, you are shocked to discover his whole family is as black as the ace of spades! You have assumed all this time that he was white because he looks white. Now... Do you continue dating him or not?

To me, this would be the real test as to whether or not you are racist. If the fact that he is a different race trumps all other aspects, then you might be racist. Now having stuck my neck out and said that, let me also add a small caveat for consideration. I once counseled an interracial couple who were maintaining a relationship in secret because they feared social stigma. They were very much in love but also aware of the problems faced by interracial couples in society. So it is possible to choose not to date a person of another race because of social pressures and what others would think, and not because you are a racist yourself. Society is evolving so this is much less of a concern than it once was, but it still exists.

You met this guy who is really attractive, like cover of GQ good looking. He has an awesome personality and treats you like a queen. After dating for a while, you are invited to have dinner with his family who you haven't met. Upon your arrival, you are shocked to discover his whole family is as black as the ace of spades! You have assumed all this time that he was white because he looks white. Now... Do you continue dating him or not?

To me, this would be the real test as to whether or not you are racist. If the fact that he is a different race trumps all other aspects, then you might be racist. Now having stuck my neck out and said that, let me also add a small caveat for consideration. I once counseled an interracial couple who were maintaining a relationship in secret because they feared social stigma. They were very much in love but also aware of the problems faced by interracial couples in society. So it is possible to choose not to date a person of another race because of social pressures and what others would think, and not because you are a racist yourself. Society is evolving so this is much less of a concern than it once was, but it still exists.
I'm not sure about that. There are a number of reasons other than being a racist why a person would not want to have a relationship with a person of another race. There can be peer pressure, family pressures, or the fear of discrimination. There are lots of people that just don't have the guts to deal with the problems that may arise from that type of relationship. That does not make the person a racist.

I'm not sure about that. There are a number of reasons other than being a racist why a person would not want to have a relationship with a person of another race. There can be peer pressure, family pressures, or the fear of discrimination. There are lots of people that just don't have the guts to deal with the problems that may arise from that type of relationship. That does not make the person a racist.

I guess you stopped before you read my second paragraph?

I find this young black woman quite attractive both physically and mentally!

yblZ7QD.jpg
She is definitely pretty but not very smart. Ironic she played on a show called "Clueless". Shes been married 3 times the last one to a wife beater. Sounds like she has some issues.

Bet that Clueless girl has MORE MONEY than you do, but that's a taken, isn't it!

I lived in a small town in Vermont where there simply aren't many minorities, and nearly all of the people I meet and interact with are white.
I don't find black people attractive, and I have never met a black man I would date (sorry, I'm a bit vain). Not directly because they're black, but because I don't find them attractive. I find plenty of other minorities attractive, and I have black friends (but lets face it, every closet racist says that).
I don't believe I am racist. It's not a conscious decision to find black people unattractive, I just do. I believe that I am not racist in the same way that a straight person is not sexist to find other members of the same sex unattractive.
images
Every single black person does not look alike. Every single Asian person doesn't look alike. Every single white person doesn't look alike. In order for you NOT to be a racist, you would have to understand that fact. You are putting every single black person into a category that they look alike or are the same physically and in other ways, all of them just alike--thus, yes, you are a racist. Much of what makes a person attractive is personality, in fact, it's mostly that rather than appearance. You are assuming all black people have the same personality. That's racist. You are a racist and trying to justify it. Just accept what you are. No one who is not a racist or who is black wants anything to do with you anyway. Racists are disgusting, and also less intelligent and less well educated than non-racists. So be a racist. Who cares? You want people to like you anyway? Dream on.

yblZ7QD.jpg
She is definitely pretty but not very smart. Ironic she played on a show called "Clueless". Shes been married 3 times the last one to a wife beater. Sounds like she has some issues.

Bet that Clueless girl has MORE MONEY than you do, but that's a taken, isn't it!
Playing a ditzy broad and being pretty doesnt require brains. If she does have more money than me that still doesnt say much about her intellect.

Genetic closeness helps. That's why white males dig Asian females -- they are pretty close, genetically.

The one thing that barely ever happens is white males and black females. Nope. Black/white in general is pretty rare, despite the media image.
LOL The reason white men are attracted to Asian females is because Asian females are passive, or seen as that way. Too funny.

yblZ7QD.jpg

Playing a ditzy broad and being pretty doesnt require brains. If she does have more money than me that still doesnt say much about her intellect.

But it doesn't make you much of an intellect either, it's an opinion, you disagree, I don't! See how that works.

yblZ7QD.jpg

But it doesn't make you much of an intellect either, it's an opinion, you disagree, I don't! See how that works.
Money doesnt make anyone an intellectual. The point is she is ditzy. No one is valuing her opinion except idiots like you. See how that works?

yblZ7QD.jpg

Money doesnt make anyone an intellectual. The point is she is ditzy. No one is valuing her opinion except idiots like you. See how that works?

Why, you side adore Michael Moore! See how that works?

Again YOUR opinion, which is usually slanted, as is mine!

I dont have a side. I also have no clue who Michael Moore is. See how that works?
Your opinion is worth shit. My opinion is always point on.

I'd bet the farm she would stop being attracted to him and stop dating him. She's a racist because she puts all people who are black in one basket instead of seeing people as individuals.

I dont have a side. I also have no clue who Michael Moore is. See how that works?

You just proved you have little political intellect if you don't know who Michael Moore is! I gave you too much credit for any intellect at all!

You just proved you have little political intellect if you don't know who Michael Moore is! I gave you too much credit for any intellect at all!
You just proved you are an intellectual midget. Michael Moore doesnt created political intellect. Figures you get all your talking points from others. No wonder your opinion is so stupid. Learn to think for yourself instead of naming people that tell you what to think.

Forum List

Back