I disliked Obama's proposed policies and voted against him twice, but I never called for impeachment

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
I respect our democratic process. I respect the results of our democratic process. I respect the choices for candidates made by my fellow citizens, even if I disagree with their choices.

Anyone who believes it's ok to remove an elected official from office simply because they dislike them doesn't believe in any of what I wrote above. A peaceful, civilized, just society supports ALL of the things I shared above.

I've noticed here and elsewhere that many people are more than ready to trash the elections and our democratic process in order to have Trump removed from office. If you're one of those people, frankly, you scare the shit out of me. With that said, I know there is probably an equal number of people on the right who would have been thrilled to impeach Obama for the simple reason that they disliked him.

Support the democratic process. Respect the results. Respect your fellow citizens. Don't be a totalitarian asshole. Thanks.

I disliked Obama's proposed policies and voted against him twice, but I never called for impeachment

Gee, I wonder why...

EHhDIH-WoAAcmwf.jpg

Obama earned the disgust of real Americans who opposed his anti-American, anti-Police, anti-success, pro-open border, pro-Muslim policies. America gave him a chance and he blew it with his transformative, Racist globalist bullshit.

By contrast, Liberal America never gave Donald Trump a chance. They never acknowledged the election results, they labeled him an illegitimate President from day one and have been obsessed with finding any way to take him down for his entire Presidency.

• Banned
Obama earned the disgust of real Americans who opposed his anti-American, anti-Police, anti-success, pro-open border, pro-Muslim policies. America gave him a chance and he blew it with his transformative, Racist globalist bullshit.

By contrast, Liberal America never gave Donald Trump a chance. They never acknowledged the election results, they labeled him an illegitimate President from day one and have been obsessed with finding any way to take him down for his entire Presidency.

Obama had the best opportunity since MLK Jr. to do GREAT things for black America. He could have told black America the truth, that they are responsible for their own lot in life. He could have told them that they need to stop blaming whitey, slavery and imagined racism. He could have told them that they need to clean up their act, respect others, make good choices and get up and go to school/work every day. He could have affected great cultural change throughout black America. Instead, he abandoned them. He abandoned them by reinforcing the stereotype that everyone else is responsible for the terrible plight of black America. He could have been a GREAT president, but he was too self-centered and corrupt to be one. He was certainly no MLK Jr.

Obama had the best opportunity since MLK Jr. to do GREAT things for black America. He could have told black America the truth, that they are responsible for their own lot in life. He could have told them that they need to stop blaming whitey, slavery and imagined racism. He could have told them that they need to clean up their act, respect others, make good choices and get up and go to school/work every day. He could have affected great cultural change throughout black America. Instead, he abandoned them. He abandoned them by reinforcing the stereotype that everyone else is responsible for the terrible plight of black America. He could have been a GREAT president, but he was too self-centered and corrupt to be one. He was certainly no MLK Jr.
Yep, like I've said America picked a con man to be the first Black President.

• Banned

Yep, like I've said America picked a con man to be the first Black President.

There are not many outstanding posters here, but you are one of them. I appreciate your perspective.

I respect our democratic process. I respect the results of our democratic process. I respect the choices for candidates made by my fellow citizens, even if I disagree with their choices.

Anyone who believes it's ok to remove an elected official from office simply because they dislike them doesn't believe in any of what I wrote above. A peaceful, civilized, just society supports ALL of the things I shared above.

I've noticed here and elsewhere that many people are more than ready to trash the elections and our democratic process in order to have Trump removed from office. If you're one of those people, frankly, you scare the shit out of me. With that said, I know there is probably an equal number of people on the right who would have been thrilled to impeach Obama for the simple reason that they disliked him.

Support the democratic process. Respect the results. Respect your fellow citizens. Don't be a totalitarian asshole. Thanks.

That's because Obama did not commit any illegal acts worthy of impeachment, you fucking moron.

When you OWN THE DOJ............you don't get prosecuted for crimes.................

Who watches the watchers........................hmmmm

That's because Obama did not commit any illegal acts worthy of impeachment, you fucking moron.

What's Trump's crime?

Cue the illogical, irrational, hysterical response.

What's Trump's crime?

Cue the illogical, irrational, hysterical response.
His crime was being elected..............That is all...........

Ears should have been impeached and removed for at least a half dozen corrupt things he did, but with the MSM, all the spy agencies, MIC, billionaires, and the deep state supporting him, he never worried about about a thing.

Agreed 100%. Couldn't stand Obama but would have never stood for his impeachment unless he really DID commit "high crimes and misdemeanors". And even hating America, which he did and does, is not a "high crime and misdemeanor". And all the things the Leftists accuse Trump of are not those either.

Butthurt is not a "high crime and misdemeanors", Leftists.

Our nutbags need to read Federalist #65 and also learn what the founders meant when they used the term "high crimes and misdemeanors".

Trump will be impeached for abuse of power. He will be acquitted by the Senate and the voters will decide his pokitical future.

You fuckers will be whining the entire way.

Our nutbags need to read Federalist #65 and also learn what the founders meant when they used the term "misdemeanor".

Trump will be impeached for abuse of power. He will be acquitted by the Senate and the voters will decide his pokitical future.

You fuckers will be whining the entire way.
LOL

The Establishment doesn't like Trump for good reason. He exposes them. And the only way he gets convicted is if the establishment does him in ..............Calling out Biden has them running scared......and rightfully so.....

The only crimes comitted........are the lefft.

Forum List

Back