I didn't realize CNN is this bad. Bias less obvious as MSNBC, but...

This is one of my favorites..

I remember that. I also remember that CNN very quickly changed their tactics after this. They started looking for the craziest person in the crowd and interviewed them instead so they could make the Tea Party people look like a bunch of nuts.

CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, they are all poor excuses for news sources.

I noticed that no one has mentioned FOX.Maybe they can't even be called a news source.

But why do you guys call a network that passes on press releases as news a "liberal" outlet?

What's liberal about CNN? Unless you re-define the term there is no liberal media. Is it liberal bias to not disagree with everything the Democrats come up with?

Even PBS has become right wing in their reporting. Last week I heard a PBS story on how there is not one union coal miner remaining in Kentucky. And they seemed happy about it. They also were gushing over Repub Senator Tom Cotton and saying he should run for president.

Anyone who believes in the myth of the liberal media can't objectively analyse that which they read and see.

Agreed. What we have is Corporate MegaMedia. Concepts of "leftist" and "rightist" content are simply bread and circus within that.

It ain't about ideologies -- ideology doesn't pay any broadcaster's bills. It's about, for lack of a better term, institutional mind control.

So if you're watching CNN... even if your conclusion is they stink... they just won.

Forum List

Back