“I Didn’t Have Any Advanced Notice. None. Zero.” – Biden When Asked if He Had Advance Notice on FBI’s Plan to Raid Mar-a-Lago (VIDEO)

His handlers didn't tell the over baked potato
Exactly.

It's very possible that Biden himself had no idea that the raid was coming. But no way, Garland did that without clearing it through, or more likely having it ordered by, whoever in the Team Biden cabal is in charge of him. Even if Biden's handlers told him about the upcoming raid, it is very possible Biden had no idea a minute afterward.

Exactly.

It's very possible that Biden himself had no idea, the raid was coming. But no way, Garland did that without clearing it through, or more likely having it ordered by, whoever in the Team Biden cabal is in charge of him. Even Biden's handlers told him about the upcoming raid, it is very possible Biden had no idea a minute afterward.

Probably Susan Rice

Exactly.

It's very possible that Biden himself had no idea, the raid was coming. But no way, Garland did that without clearing it through, or more likely having it ordered by, whoever in the Team Biden cabal is in charge of him. Even Biden's handlers told him about the upcoming raid, it is very possible Biden had no idea a minute afterward.

Either way, this is the "Watergate" of the 21st century.

Say it, Joe: "I regret to inform you that I'm resigning from the office of the...you know....the thing. Immediately. Come on, man..."

Either way, this is the "Watergate" of the 21st century.

Say it, Joe: "I regret to inform you that I'm resigning from the office of the...you know....the thing. Immediately. Come on, man..."
Yea it is, but because Biden is a Democrat, nothing will come of it.

…or he expects his people to do their jobs without a lot of micro-management.

You demanded Trump be impeached for asking Ukraine to uphold the treaty signed by Bill Clinton, because Quid Pro may one day run for president.

But funny that you don't call for the impeachment of Quid Pro who used the FBI to raid his opponent for 2024.

Nah, not funny - you're just a Nazi hypocrite.

If true then he's not in charge of the nation.

Pete Doocy can be such an ass and monumental failure at times. Joe Biden doesn't know the time of day, so the question should be -----Did the White House know of the impending raid on Trump? I believe that is much easier to prove or disprove. If they did know, why wasn't the dim wit informed?

Forum List

Back