I didnt ask for my thread in the annoucement section to be closed.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I saw that my thread in the announcement section on Dalia got closed with the last post being that I asked for it to be upon request except thats not true,I never sent a pm to any mod asking for it to be closed so whats up with that? I sent a pm to the mod that closed it but i never heard anything back.

I said in the op that I would only ask a mod to close it only IF we found out she was still around. The only thing i can come up with why anybody would have thought she was still around was the post someone made that they saw her post over at another site but the thing is,she has not been at that site in over a year so we have no idea if she is still around or not.

Last edited:
I saw that my thread on Dalia in the announcement section on Dalia got closed with posting that I asked it to on request except thats not true,I never sent a pm to any mod asking for it to be closed so whats up with that? I sent a pm to that closed it but i never heard anything back.
Thats OK, nobody likes your threads.

I saw that my thread in the announcement section on Dalia got closed with the last post being that I asked for it to be upon request except thats not true,I never sent a pm to any mod asking for it to be closed so whats up with that? I sent a pm to the mod that closed it but i never heard anything back.

I said in the op that I would only ask a mod to close it only IF we found out she was still around. The only thing i can come up with why anybody would have thought she was still around was the post someone made that they saw her post over at another site but the thing is,she has not been at that site in over a year so we have no idea if she is still around or not.

Post 21?

Yeah but at the time I made that post petro who said he saw her over at that site failed to tell me that she had not posted there for over a year which was when she made that thread at that site that I was responding to the post of so there is no evidence she is still around.

I am now asking for that post of mine post# 21 to be deleted and for Flacatenn to reopen the thread. I wanted to go back and delete that post after i learned she had not posted there at that other site in over a year but it was too late and i could not.

Yeah but at the time I made that post petro who said he saw her over at that site failed to tell me that she had not posted there for over a year which was when she made that thread at that site that I was responding to the post of so there is no evidence she is still around.

I am now asking for that post of mine post# 21 to be deleted and for Flacatenn to reopen the thread. I wanted to go back and delete that post after i learned she had not posted there at that other site in over a year but it was too late and i could not.
Aww man, that’s sounds horrible. I’m so sorry you are going through such hardship. I think they have some numbers you can call for emotional support if you need it

posting this again just to make SURE it gets seen by Flacatenn

now THIS thread i dont mind if it is closed just as long as that other thread on Dalia is opened up again.

flacaltenn

I'm confused. I thought these kinds of threads weren't allowed?

Forum List

Back