I Dare "you" (all of you) to Read this and refute it-

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Pejorative hyperbole is not refuting, or lending credibility to that end- FYI

US Capitol Protest: Ruling Class Tantrum Shows Americans We Must All Hang Together

Power can only be checked by power, and because President Donald J. Trump and the Conservative Movement ™ didn’t oppose the emerging Totalitarian Left when they had the chance, the Historic American Nation is about to suffer real tyranny under the boot of our corporate and political rulers. The good news: the Capitol Hill protest and its subsequent repression was another step in the radicalization, not of the Dissident Right, which already knows the score only too well, but of the mass of ordinary American patriots.

Sadly, the so-called informed, feel that reading is a sin if it isn't in their favor- I understand that- but, being the optimistic pessimist I am, I keep trying- there is no excuse for remaining ignorant with so much information available (at least for the time being) at your finger tips-

All? Does that include people who are gay? Hispanic? Black? Or how are we describing "all" here?

US Capitol Protest: Ruling Class Tantrum Shows Americans We Must All Hang Together

Power can only be checked by power, and because President Donald J. Trump and the Conservative Movement ™ didn’t oppose the emerging Totalitarian Left when they had the chance, the Historic American Nation is about to suffer real tyranny under the boot of our corporate and political rulers. The good news: the Capitol Hill protest and its subsequent repression was another step in the radicalization, not of the Dissident Right, which already knows the score only too well, but of the mass of ordinary American patriots.

Sadly, the so-called informed, feel that reading is a sin if it isn't in their favor- I understand that- but, being the optimistic pessimist I am, I keep trying- there is no excuse for remaining ignorant with so much information available (at least for the time being) at your finger tips-

Wow, this is the longest attack on reality I've read in a long time. Of course being an "optimistic pessimist", i.e. an oxymoron, seems to fit you.

Look at your source.. Its a seriously stupid piece of writing.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

They are not ordinary American "patriots". That is how they refer to themselves,
but they are ordinary people who have developed a mob mentality after being prepped by their guru, and they fell for the con.

Donald Trump was never going to save us. The people aren't organized enough to stop the corporate takeover.

Well Trump was one of them.........then again to support your position, so was Hillary.

Well Trump was one of them.........then again to support your position, so was Hillary.

Donald Trump is too arrogant and impulsive to really be controlled. That's why they like Hillary a lot more.

They are not ordinary American "patriots". That is how they refer to themselves,
but they are ordinary people who have developed a mob mentality after being prepped by their guru, and they fell for the con.
They think of themselves as patriots re-living the Revolution in some way. But they don't realize their actions are based on a lie.

That's not patriotism, it's arrogant ignorance.

Donald Trump is too arrogant and impulsive to really be controlled. That's why they like Hillary a lot more.

Trump was controlled. He did very little. Words without actions aren't worth much. Granted Hillary didn't even try to hide it.

"Emerging Totalitarian Left?" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Do you even know what that means? Pending you know what it is, which you do not, please cite documentary evidence of such nonsense.

Trump was controlled. He did very little. Words without actions aren't worth much. Granted Hillary didn't even try to hide it.
He told Mark Levin to lead the march to the Capital and that he would meet him there. Obviously, in true Trump antics, discretion is the better part of valor.

Yea right, "controlled." He has a rally where by he is "controlled", then, he is also "controlled", by having his supporters storm the Capitol building killing five people. After that, while lying to his supporters about going with them, hides in some kind of command center, equipped with TV screens and party favors like music from Gloria, all in a "controlled" environment, while he and his butt boys and family watch the show that they produced. Everyone of these people should be in prison yesterday.

He told Mark Levin to lead the march to the Capital and that he would meet him there. Obviously, in true Trump antics, discretion is the better part of valor.

I think it was likely being a coward. For Trump supporters though it should show it was never about principle though. It was about Trump.

Hereby refuted :)

The Unz Report - Right Bias - Fake News - Conservative - Hate - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

• Overall, we rate The Unz Review a Questionable Source due to extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda and hate, as well as utilizing poor sources

Yea right, "controlled." He has a rally where by he is "controlled", then, he is also "controlled", by having his supporters storm the Capitol building killing five people. After that, while lying to his supporters about going with them, hides in some kind of command center, equipped with TV screens and party favors like music from Gloria, all in a "controlled" environment, while he and his butt boys and family watch the show that they produced. Everyone of these people should be in prison yesterday.

He did nothing about what was being discussed. What you are bringing up has very little to do with that.

A coward he has been, his entire life.

Forum List

Back