I Could Have Sworn I Saw a Smile of Approval on the Faces of Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln and TR When Trump Spoke

I Could Have Sworn I Saw a Smile of Approval on the Faces of Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln and TR When Trump Spoke

You mean from two slaveholders, a racist, and one honorable man who freed the slaves?

jimmfag.jpeg

:D:D

You could hear their whisper in the background: " Preserve the United States of America from the enemies who want to destroy her. We pass the baton to you Mr. President."
What were you smoking or inhaling at the time? (Or both)
Shitting on the country you live with so many comforts with. Its not the view. Its not practicing what you preach. Give it all up. That will be the real changes. Instead you are forcing it on others. And like all the failed massive state nations of the past, this new one we are so enveloping will fail from a flawed structure from the beginning.

You mean from two slaveholders, a racist, and one honorable man who freed the slaves?

View attachment 359036

:D:D

When we take power they will be erased and Guvara, Castro, Marx, Lennin & Hoe Che Minn carved in to replace them!

And the skeletons of hundreds of millions of bodies carved around them.

Great speech.

The leftists indeed completely missed the funding principles of the country, to put it lightly. Now they are tearing everything they can down, but president Trump will never kneel to the anti-American bigots.

The part where they swiftly dealt with the rioters was a highlight also.

You could hear their whisper in the background: " Preserve the United States of America from the enemies who want to destroy her. We pass the baton to you Mr. President."
So... What are you on?
The great reality of patriotism.
dOnald tRump is a lying criminal rapist who is concerned with nothing but self-aggrandizement. The founding fathers wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire.
Fake news. Hey , it's all you dems have left. And biden is leading in the polls... whoa baby.
Lol, "fake news" says the tRumpling!

Good parrot!

Wanna cracker?

Shitting on the country you live with so many comforts with. Its not the view. Its not practicing what you preach. Give it all up. That will be the real changes. Instead you are forcing it on others. And like all the failed massive state nations of the past, this new one we are so enveloping will fail from a flawed structure from the beginning.
The fascist left cant even fake unity for one stinking day

Tissue?

So... What are you on?
The great reality of patriotism.
dOnald tRump is a lying criminal rapist who is concerned with nothing but self-aggrandizement. The founding fathers wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire.
Fake news. Hey , it's all you dems have left. And biden is leading in the polls... whoa baby.
Lol, "fake news" says the tRumpling!

Good parrot!

Wanna cracker?
Don't spread fake news if you don't want me to call it fake news . Ok? Go biden!!!! Lolol.

My wife and I were out there a few weeks ago for 4 days. I told one guy in Deadwood that I would trade governors, we live in Washington, and he laughed and said, "No way, your governor is an idiot" (Jay Inslee). The people of South Dakota love her.

Tissue?
You need the tissue. Your so called revolution has fizzled and we're gonna keep President Trump for 4 more years.

Tissue?
You need the tissue. Your so called revolution has fizzled and we're gonna keep President Trump for 4 more years.
It’s not “my” revolution. It’s the right to peaceful protest against police brutality.

Trump is toast. He belongs in prison, but I’ll settle for him being kicked out of the White House and ridiculed for the rest of his miserable existence (which hopefully won’t be too much longer).

That's called an hallucination and you should see a doctor immediately

Forum List

Back