I could have been a mass shooter:

As I deal with this and look at the comments and thoughts I have to admit many that truly know me would tell you I was one that many thought would be dead by now or in prison waiting for execution… but I am not either…

I am from a broken home where the father was a Hobo and the mother was mentally ill ( before you attack I accept my flaws in life )…

At the age of two my mother thought aborting my Sister and I would be better so she could start clean with her boyfriend that did not want stepchildren, so she thought she had killed my sister and was in the process killing me when my step-grandfather saved me and nearly killed her.

After the incident I was given to one of my Half-Aunts and raised on a Prison farm being reminded daily I was a bastard child nobody wanted.

During those years I endured verbal, physical and sexual abuse while no one would save me at all…

One day my Uncle and I were in a heated argument and he decided to punch me ( I know I deserve it a lot ) but instead of falling down I knocked him on his ass and was sent to live with his mother in Chicago.

From there I Left and lived on the streets until I went into the Navy for eight years… ( Left because of medical issues )

After that I became like my biological father and just hiked until one day a Priest cleaned me up.

He saw what was in my heart and would and made me realize I was not worthless ( fine some of not all of you will say I am worthless but fine ) and I offer something in life and him and his family saved me.

Ten years ago I got a Facebook message from a schoolmate that wanted to apologize for her part of bullying me when I was young but I stopped her and told her she made me stronger and I was saved.

Now I am a lot older than back then but I was voted most likely to be dead or in prison when I was in school and I live with that knowledge of knowing if someone didn’t step in it could have happened.

What is my point?

As a community we shouldn’t wait for someone from our Government to save us and as humans we can do it ourselves.

Do I blame the monster for his acts?

Yes…

I also blame the failure of the mother who could have cleaned herself up and I blame myself for not seeing the trouble or just ignoring it.

Since the event I have had long discussions with my adopted brother that saved me and I told him that could have been ( not the cross-dressing part you freaks ) and he said no because you were looking for salvation when my adopted brother found me and told me no matter the scars within and on you the fact is I never turned into that monster.

With that I wanted to share this and go ahead mock me and tell me what you must but in the end I have failed my community and need to do more than what I already do and I hope one of you do the same and if not I understand…

Bruce
Thank you for serving this country for 8 years, and for getting the strength that helped you to overcome your lack of a loving childhood. Hope your future rewards you with the peace for which everyone in the world needs. :thup:

I am actually very passive 95 percent of time

Vegas has such crude classless folks that’s it’s overwhelming

Serial killing won’t be tolerated
c347d43a5db03bacf9d26248f5219b87.jpg

You do know you're not the only one with a messed up childhood.......right??? It happens all to often to too many children, just because they are vulnerable and can't really fight back. Even worse are those who don't survive it, Be thankful you did survive it, and had someone to help you.

Now...........sit down, shut up and quit yer whining or we'll have to change the name of the board to Whiners Message Board.........just because there's a whole lot of them here

I corrected the title and again you are absolutely correct on that one because a serial killer like the Green River Killer had no soul or self-pity…
I have known a number of serial killers and some just killers. Serial killers feel they have a right to kill because it makes them happy. Those who kill because they enjoy it should have an immediate death penalty. They cannot be helped. They cannot be rehabilitated. They will never contemplate their crimes with anything but joy.

I have known a number of serial killers and some just killers. Serial killers feel they have a right to kill because it makes them happy. Those who kill because they enjoy it should have an immediate death penalty. They cannot be helped. They cannot be rehabilitated. They will never contemplate their crimes with anything but joy.
You were correct and I used the wrong words to describe what I could have been.

I meant Mass Shooter truthfully and I truly thank you for correcting me for my mistake.

I grew up four hundred yards from Stateville Prison, so I know exactly what you mean.

Serial Killers take joy in their killing and it is a sport in their mind and believe that what they are doing is justified, so I get what you are writing and my deepest apologies for the mistake…

You do know you're not the only one with a messed up childhood.......right??? It happens all to often to too many children, just because they are vulnerable and can't really fight back. Even worse are those who don't survive it, Be thankful you did survive it, and had someone to help you.

Now...........sit down, shut up and quit yer whining or we'll have to change the name of the board to Whiners Message Board.........just because there's a whole lot of them here
You know you just reminded me of someone:

1653704614602.jpeg

Now if you keep it up the next one is of Nancy Pelosi at her age now!!!

Forum List

Back