I cell phone is not a necessity then why do they get them free when your on welfare

I hear poor people even get air conditioning on my taxes

Why can't poor people just sweat?

Air Conditioning causes "Global Warming"! - Don't you care about the environment?

Were you taken in by the lie in the OP? Why don't you care about being sucked in, and seen as a moron?

I was not commenting on the OP. I was stating the hypocrisy of rightwinger. Progressives believe in "Useless Eaters"..."Global Warming"..."Peak Oil"...etc. Yet they want to give away free Air Conditioning to people who never work up a sweat or have to keep from sweating through their suit at work. They can just wear shorts & sit in front of a fan while they watch TV, surf their free internet, or wait for the big job call on their free cell phone.

Air Conditioning causes "Global Warming"! - Don't you care about the environment?

Were you taken in by the lie in the OP? Why don't you care about being sucked in, and seen as a moron?

I was not commenting on the OP. I was stating the hypocrisy of rightwinger. Progressives believe in "Useless Eaters"..."Global Warming"..."Peak Oil"...etc. Yet they want to give away free Air Conditioning to people who never work up a sweat or have to keep from sweating through their suit at work. They can just wear shorts & sit in front of a fan while they watch TV, surf their free internet, or wait for the big job call on their free cell phone.

Of course not. Now that the OP and the rubes who bought into it are shown as lying scum, you want to now change the topic.

I'm with you good buddy

Poor people should live in tents and be forced to eat road kill

Last edited:

Of course not. Now that the OP and the rubes who bought into it are shown as lying scum, you want to now change the topic.

Rightwinger changed the topic to free A/C, not I!!!

Tattle tale!

I'm with you good buddy

they should be taught to be self sufficient
Give a man dog, you only feed him for one day
Teach to how to hunt dog, you feed him for a lifetime

The topic remains "I cell phone is not a necessity then why do they get them free when your on welfare", which turns out to be a lie.

I'm with you good buddy

Hey - It's good enough for our soldiers. It should be good enough for lazy bums.

I presume someone has pointed out that:
(a) a cell is cheaper than a landline in many markets and

Home phone service runs about $24 for unlimited long distance and all the features. So, a home phone is cheaper for welfare types who would run up big phone bills without unlimited calling.

Welfare is usually given to women with children. If there's no home phone, typically the children will need cell phones after elementary school. So, not only is a cell phone more expensive per line, welfare families would usually need more than one cell phone.

Cell phones are desirable, but unnecessary. A cell phone won't help a welfare mom get a job. But, a lack of a cell phone might encourage her to trade bastard manufacturing for a job so she can buy a cell phone.

Who cares? Obama and taxpayers have nothing to do with it.

The cost comes out of your pocket.

HOW does it come out of my pocket if I'm not connected to any of the telecom companies providing these phones and service?

I direct you to my previous post #42.

If you have phone service, it comes out of your pocket. Check your phone bill for this little gem.

http://www.truvista.net/pdfs/taxes_and_fees.pdf

Only the rich should have cell phones anyway

Makes everyone else act uppity

Only those who work and pay for cell phones should have them.....

you know you can donate your cell phone for our troops...who get them for free..

i know assholes right?

I'll bet you know the one in your mirror.

What part of donate doesn' sink in with libturds? People voluntarily donate used cell phones for the troops. Those phones are not extorted from decent, paying customers so a bunch of crack whores and their baby-daddies can coordinate their next hook-up.

I hear poor people even get air conditioning on my taxes

Why can't poor people just sweat?

It's only bad if the evil rich are using air conditioning. The poor need to have ac so they can truly enjoy their malt liquor and smokes.

Anybody can get a free one with free local service to call for help etc. It isn't as if they would be given smart phones.

Republican extreme out of context rhetoric lives on!

Forum List

Back