I can't vote for Donald Trump

I've made my decision, I can't vote for Orange man.

Trump has derided Ron DeSantis for his 6-week abortion ban. Why?

Trump appointed members on SCOTUS that overturned Roe vs. Wade. Why?

Isn't really what Trump is saying is that the nation needs to return to Roe vs. Wade after he made it go away?

The man is an idiot. What a train wreck.

Sometimes emotion wins over common sense. 😉

Votto, If we would train our children on the use of birth CONTROL, there would be no need for medical procedures after the fact. Greed is running this show. Baby parts are big, big business. Nerve endings are one of the first things developed in a fetus. The later the abortion is performed, the more pain the infant endures. It is macabre.

My body, my choice? My ass. Why isn't it my body my choice as to whether I want a vaccine or not? That's just the bullshit propaganda they use to sell you on the "necessity" of abortions. Then they carve up infants like they were chickens...
A pill a day...

Ding ding ding.

We now have morning after pills, birth control and mail order "birthing management" paraphernalia on demand 24/7.

1969 called, it wants its abortion issue back.

Good thing all other politicians are not.

Primary or General?
Both.

I've never liked the man before he entered politics. He was a life long democrat who cozied up to the Clintons.

1696559141900.png

And cozied up to the rest of the Left
1696559313898.png

He also gave Chuck Schumer and the democrats millions in donations while in New York.

I've never trusted the man.

Part of me things he is cahoots with the DNC to completely destroy all political opposition to them.

Both.

I've never liked the man before he entered politics. He was a life long democrat who cozied up to the Clintons.

View attachment 838965

And cozied up to the rest of the Left
View attachment 838967

He also gave Chuck Schumer and the democrats millions in donations while in New York.

I've never trusted the man.

Part of me things he is cahoots with the DNC to completely destroy all political opposition to them.

So what?

So Trump played the political game as realtor back before MAGA when the entire GOP sucked as bad - or worse - than the Dems - and then he saved America from the Wicked Witch of the West.

That is literally the dumbest fucking form of "logic" I've ever heard.

What an eejit.

Trump personally doesn't believe that abortion is ever necessary. He hates the idea. He would not impose his opinion as law on anyone else.
Trump seems to want to find common ground between the extremes on the left and right regardless of his personal opinion.

Both extremes prefer to have the issue for political and personal reasons.

I think the solution is somewhere around 10 weeks with limited exceptions afterwards.

So what?

So Trump played the political game as realtor back before MAGA when the entire GOP sucked as bad - or worse - than the Dems - and then he saved America from the Wicked Witch of the West.

That is literally the dumbest fucking form of "logic" I've ever heard.

What an eejit.
You voted for Hillary?

Somebody give me bucket!!

Trump seems to want to find common ground between the extremes on the left and right regardless of his personal opinion.

The biggest misconception about Trump is if you extract his larger than life personality from the equation, he actually turns out to be quite reasonable.

A mere 10 years ago most Democrats would have even voted for his agenda.

Now they're brain damaged conformist lemmings who have been sold the third rate ruse that he's the second coming of Hitler.

I've made my decision, I can't vote for Orange man.

Trump has derided Ron DeSantis for his 6-week abortion ban. Why?

Trump appointed members on SCOTUS that overturned Roe vs. Wade. Why?

Isn't really what Trump is saying is that the nation needs to return to Roe vs. Wade after he made it go away?

The man is an idiot. What a train wreck.

YOu just now figured this out?

Both extremes prefer to have the issue for political and personal reasons.

I think the solution is somewhere around 10 weeks with limited exceptions afterwards.
Yes, Trump is a real uniter.

I will vote for DeSantis.

You will to if it is not a vote for a man anymore.

If the fate of the nation depends on an elderly man who has only 4 more years, at best, as President, then we are all doomed anyway.

What, you want to see him impeached 20 more times? What exactly will he do this time he did not do last time?

Funny, he won't even debate this time.
I've posted for months that I am not voting for Trump, Desantis, Haley, or RFK Jr. I am voting for the removal of The Democrat Regime.

You voted for Hillary?

Somebody give me bucket!!

Yep.

Then I woke up and voted for Trump and will never vote Democrat again as long as I live.

But, you would say I should just leave the Republican MAGA contingent floundering without my vote because of past sins.

It's not only a losing argument, it's a losing strategy.

Right outta the gate.

When someone has an epiphany and joins your team, you take the win.

You don't play the snobbish purist who is actually anything but.

Yep.

Then I woke up and voted for Trump and will never vote Democrat again as long as I live.

But, you would say I should just leave the Republican MAGA contingent floundering without my vote because of past sins.

Right outta the gate.

Yep.

Right outta the gate.

Sorry, I can't make it past the visual of the voting for Hillary thingy.

What made you do that?

Sorry, I can't make it past the visual of the voting for Hillary thingy.

What made you do that?

I was a dumb brainwashed Leftard.

I was raised by ex hippy parents and voted Democrat as an aside, more interested in beaver in my 20s.

And, let's face it, before Trump the Republicans were all globalist shills.

The second worse Administration of my life time was W.

Yep, even worse than the Black Jesus.

Without Cheney's Orwellian takeover of Washington and the "WAR ON TERROR", Obummer wouldn't have had the infrastructure in place to commit about 90 percent of his crimes.

But you tell Trump and I to both fuck off.

Makes perfect sense.

Sorry man, but you're an imbecile.

Forum List

Back