‘I can’t believe it just happened’: Fox News host on the verge of tears over Trump’s presser

Was it as bad as Karl Rove's election night meltdown when Obama won?

Was it as bad as this? You know when the Democrats lost the special election in Atlanta. They kind of look like someone ran over their puppies!

CNN626-640x480-S.jpg

He did denounce then, you witless baboon.

No. He said both were to blame. That is not true. The scummy white supremacists are to blame. No supremacists, no issue. Simple.
No supremacists, no issue.

No counter- protestors, no problem.

Hitler had exactly the same sentiments when his brown shirts beat their rival political groups to bloody pulps. In the end, nobody dared to protest anymore.

Maybe somebody else should have run a viable electable candidate and defeated him darling.
Well Americans did vote for Hillary by three million, it's hardly their fault the Electoral College is in place to ensure the will of the people does not necessarily have to be met.

edit...Well, actually it is their fault the Electoral College still exists, my bad.

Maybe somebody else should have run a viable electable candidate and defeated him darling.
Well Americans did vote for Hillary by three million, it's hardly their fault the Electoral College is in place to ensure the will of the people does not necessarily have to be met.

edit...Well, actually it is their fault the Electoral College still exists, my bad.

And that was good for what exactly?

So The Hag won?

View attachment 143883
Why do you hate so much?
Look at the pot calling the kettle black!
I never claimed to be kind and caring...So that shit don't fly.

You lefties think you aren't violent, even though your kind have killed more people than have ever been killed by anyone else in the history of the world.
Link? Liar..HUGE LIAR.
Look it up.

Your heroes Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Castro, Pol Pot, etc....murdered more people than all others.
What you know about history can fit on the head of a pin.
View attachment 143883
Why do you hate so much?
Look at the pot calling the kettle black!
I never claimed to be kind and caring...So that shit don't fly.

You lefties think you aren't violent, even though your kind have killed more people than have ever been killed by anyone else in the history of the world.
Link? Liar..HUGE LIAR.
Look it up.

Your heroes Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Castro, Pol Pot, etc....murdered more people than all others.
What you know about history can fit on the head of a pin.

Why LIE about what Steve Bannon said. Totally false and what make's it worse, you KNOW it is a LIE. You just saw it on Media Matters or The Nation and said wow, this is so cool who cares that it's a lie?

He did denounce then, you witless baboon.

No. He said both were to blame. That is not true. The scummy white supremacists are to blame. No supremacists, no issue. Simple.
No supremacists, no issue.

Hitler had exactly the same sentiments when his brown shirts beat their rival political groups to bloody pulps. In the end, nobody dared to protest anymore.

Seems to be some confusion, and a severe lack of comprehension.

the Alt-right/kkk/white supremeists have the RIGHT, per the First Amendment to free speech and right of assembly.

(disgusting as it may be)

dont' let the radical counter protestors close enough to throw their bottles, cans of cement, noxious liquids, and the likelihood of violence goes down measurably.

Takes two to start a fight, right?

Or. would you rather just deny them their constitutional rights?

Trump laid out the truth. What you laid out is that you're a lying piece of shit.

What? That Washington was a swamp guilded with corporate money? He wasn't telling anybody anything new. The irony is that he is part of the establishment. In fact, he is worse because he pretends he's not while almost every decision he has made in his life is how he can make he and his family rich. That is ALL he cares about. He couldn't give two shits about you. Now that he is the Accidental President, he hasn't got a clue what to do. He proves it every day.

So every time bigotry, racism - or anything that goes against what any decent human being thinks - should be ignored...hmmm...when has that happened before.

Take my hand Will, The Half Wit, and let me transport you back to Berlin, Germany circa 1933...

Let me take your hand, and take you back to 1776, when wise men wrote the following:
"Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

Does that mean that The Hag was a WHOREABLE candidate? Because that is the answer.

BTW, love you avatar of Trump in five years from now....

Hate to burst your bubble but I have never been a Trump fan.

But your remark was so witty it still hurt......

I had a Siberian Husky but man is your avatar ugly.
Wonder if Obammy would even eat it?

Bet you cried like a little school girl too.

^ The level of discourse that we can expect from this cretin.

he's a moron who thinks he's somebody. that's why he loves white supremacists. they make him feel like he's not a failure..... or that he can blame everyone else for his being a failure.

And Hillary The Hag could not beat him.

Speaks volumes - sad really.

You are still stuck stupid with election and Hillary.
Stop deflecting we are talking about this ignorant president.

Bet you cried like a little school girl too.

^ The level of discourse that we can expect from this cretin.

he's a moron who thinks he's somebody. that's why he loves white supremacists. they make him feel like he's not a failure..... or that he can blame everyone else for his being a failure.

And Hillary The Hag could not beat him.

Speaks volumes - sad really.

You are still stuck stupid with election and Hillary.
Stop deflecting we are talking about this ignorant president.

Exactly cuzzy - and I am reminding you how we got stuck with him.

No viable, electable, alternative candidate.

maybe somebody else should have run one darling?

"Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Yet a permit was required. That is an abridgement of a right, Shirley?

Forum List

Back