Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
She did call me several weeks ago and we talked
She did call me on my bday and I called her back

Politics is what dissolved any relationship when she called T supporters Nazis

Anyways, she still tossed in a few comments about the unvaccinated and how dangerous Covid is lol

I talked to the 3 kids : The oldest only cares about playing the guitar and acting . The boy just acts very very Jewish

Anyways, she still tossed in a few comments about the unvaccinated and how dangerous Covid is lol

The facts are Covid is really just a “ bad flu “
I still think you are a FAKE.
Trolling is your business.

But, you are fun to tease.
Because, you are an IDIOT.

So, about your so-called franchise.
You still hating on your customers? LLOOLOOLOL

Oh yea, NFL week 1 continues in 9 hours.
Who you rooting for?

Me, I'm for the Seahawks. Go Hawks.

She did call me several weeks ago and we talked
She did call me on my bday and I called her back

I talked to the 3 kids : The oldest only cares about playing the guitar and acting . The boy just acts very very Jewish

Good for you. It's nice to have good relations with family.

But I think you should see where she is coming from. The facts are on her side. It were Trump fans who attempted a putsch on January 6th, disrespecting freedom and democracy by ignoring the result of a free and fair election. And Covid indeed is dangerous enough to cause the death of people, by overextending hospital capacities, and killing people with a weak immune system. Vaccination considerably lowers the risk of spreading this virus.

So your sister's opinions are really not outlandish.

Bernhard
I did not mention it as last October it lead to a vicious argument !!!

She is part of the Chicago Communist Machine

I respect the founders and the constitution

Hard to believe we’re even related

Tomorrow I call my brother and we have had a cold relationship for 3 months

I was a huge Trump supporter since when he announced but I also really liked Ted Cruz.’

I am 100 percent sure the election was rigged

I want to feel sorry for you but ………

ok

your troll life is real to you.
go to bed
Wake up thankful

Bernhard
I did not mention it as last October it lead to a vicious argument !!!

She is part of the Chicago Communist Machine

I respect the founders and the constitution

Hard to believe we’re even related

Tomorrow I call my brother and we have had a cold relationship for 3 months

Hm. I guess I'd have a problem with my sister, if she supported violence.

However, I don't see what's wrong about being against racism and I don't mind peaceful protests (as far as I know, by far most of the George Floyd protests indeed were peaceful). But those who actually riot? They give their entire cause a bad name.

Wow you’re from Berlin lol
Very interesting

I am in Vegas lol
Still 105 F in September lol

You can't be Jewish and throw away the whole religion based on law and prophets in favor of the circumcision of the flesh, mandatory COVID shots, and other carnal ordinances, to serve pork and shellfish at a bar mitzvah party.

I'm still trying to discern how Christianity differs from Judaism since Jesus Christ was a Jew, born to the virgin Mary, and Joseph who accepted her as his wife — both of them very devout and righteous Jews according to the Bible. That Jesus was the Son of God — he referred to the law of Moses and to the Psalms on that — but He was humble and called himself the Son of Man.

Trump had very good pro American policy

Xiden is about 80 percent under ground and his policies are terrible

Bernhard
It’s mostly a giant ghetto of extreme poverty, drugs , mental illness and folks on their “ last legs “

Vegas is very unpredictable
You could honk your horn and get a 9 mm through your window but that is most of America

The facts are Covid is really just a “ bad flu “ but I did not respond
She still thinks Chicago is the greatest city on earth lol
Chicongo is a shithole ..whenever Dems--especially black Dems are in office- it's a shithole

MY sister, coincidentally, and all of her family, have turned into a tribe of unapologetic Leftists. Who knows why? They are the only ones in the whole extended family who support open borders (regardless of what it is called), high taxation, the "fight" against Global Warming, the regulatory state...ALL OF IT. Her son is raising a 12-year-old girl who pretends to be a boy, and they patronize all of it, calling her "Butch," or whatever she decided to call herself.

And of course they all HATE Donald Trump and anyone who voted for him. Present tense...hate.

I stopped talking to all of them a few months into Trump's first term, but have renewed speaking to my sister. We carefully dance around topics that are, or could be considered, "political." It's not that difficult. She recently expressed wonder at the fact that I acknowledge "climate change." Apparently, despite my doctorate, professional success, etc., she still thinks I'm stupid. Oh, well.

While family is more important than politics, when one is a Leftist that is more than a political preference; it is a life choice. It is like being a Muslim vs a Christian. Christians separate politics from religion (on most topics), while a Muslim sees them as intrinsically combined. Leftism is all-encompassing. And evil.

Forum List

Back