I bought 2 Chevy's because having a car built here was important to me....Trump bought

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Chinese Steel

Avoided Taxes

Employed Illegals

Because the state of America is important to him. Really?

Chinese Steel

Avoided Taxes

Employed Illegals

Because the state of America is important to him. Really?

1. The Steel he bought was legally obtained... Also check out how much Chinese Steel has been used in Government Projects and get back to me...

" In an article June 20 headlined "U.S. Icons Now Made of Chinese Steel," the Wall Street Journal notes that Chinese-made steel is being used to repair New York's Verrazano-Narrows Bridge and was used in the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge project. "

Chinese Steel Riles U.S. Bridge Group : PaintSquare News

The Price of ‘Made in China’

2. Donald Trump avoided Taxes as much as Warren Buffett and the reality is Donald Trump Accountants and Lawyers are using the Tax Code as it is, and if you and Hillary do not like the loopholes then the Democratic House and Senate from 2009 to 2011 should have handed President Obama a bill closing the loopholes but they did not!

3. Donald Trump companies subcontract to smaller businesses and has no dealings with the hiring and firing of the smaller companies that do with Trump companies.

Finally, I am sure I can discover those Chevy's you bought were not made in America and parts of those Chevy's were built in Canada, Mexico and the electronic parts are most likely made in China, South Korea, or Japan...

So as you write about your " Made in America " auto's the reality is they might have been assembled here but the majority of the parts that went into those two cars were most likely from another country!

Now go ahead and ignore the truth and be the good little partisan nutter you are and deny what I just wrote!

So nice to see someone is still forking out their hard-earned money for products of Government Motors! Oh, wait, Democrats don't earn money - they get it handed to them by big government.

Maybe spend a little of that to upgrade insurance?

Now go ahead and ignore the truth and be the good little partisan nutter you are and deny what I just wrote!

Whether it was legal, or George Soros did it too or Billy Bush made him do it is of no consequence.

Trump showed what was important to him and not one time in his life did he opt to do it for the American People. His steel is from China but he cares about American workers, just not enough to pay a little more. His manufacturing is overseas because he cares about American jobs, just not enough to pay a little more. Etc etc

The car that has the most American made parts is the Tesla. As the battery factory in Reno will push the amount of Made in America in the Tesla to over 90%. Second is the Ford 150, at about 75%.

Whether it was legal, or George Soros did it too or Billy Bush made him do it is of no consequence.

Trump showed what was important to him and not one time in his life did he opt to do it for the American People. His steel is from China but he cares about American workers, just not enough to pay a little more. His manufacturing is overseas because he cares about American jobs, just not enough to pay a little more. Etc etc

Have you ever paid more taxes than the law required you to do?

The car that has the most American made parts is the Tesla. As the battery factory in Reno will push the amount of Made in America in the Tesla to over 90%. Second is the Ford 150, at about 75%.

Tesla is far too expensive for ordinary folks and far too inadequate for traveling out of your neighborhood.

Trump has never helped anyone do anything ever and hes a millionaire. If he wanted change he could do it. Instead he spent his money on side stepping America and buying favors that help the less fortunate....just kidding...it was only to help himself

Trump has never helped anyone do anything ever and hes a millionaire. If he wanted change he could do it. Instead he spent his money on side stepping America and buying favors that help the less fortunate....just kidding...it was only to help himself

I repeat slowly, so you can understand and hopefully give straight answer:

HAVE YOU EVER PAID MORE TAXES THAN THE LAW REQUIRED TO DO?

I have never skipped out on paying Income tax while pretending that deficits matter then blaming it on George Soros. You dont control this conversation bruh. Try that shit somewhere else

I have never skipped out on paying Income tax while pretending that deficits matter then blaming it on George Soros. You dont control this conversation bruh. Try that shit somewhere else

I never doubted your honesty and the fact that you've always paid your taxes.

BUT --- Have you ever paid MORE than the law required to do?

If you have not, you have no way to criticize Trump for not paying taxes over and above what the law required him to do.

1. Trump buying Chinese made Steel is legal and seeing the Government did the same thing mean he is just like the Government that you are voting for...

Now I know you will write that Private Citizen Trump should be better than the Government but when the Government does not care about the Steel Worker then why should Trump?

2. Trump paid the amount of taxes that the law requires and the IRS either screwed up or they did not and you're just upset that someone used the Tax Codes that Democrats have refused to change even when they had the chance to do so...

Now with those two comments by me you will spin again and write about how Trump should be much better than the next person or our government and because he is not he hate America...

Well then if he hate the American worker so does the Government!

Trump also said change the law if you want him to pay more and yet Democrats refuse to change the law because they know it will get them elected out quickly!

I never doubted your honesty and the fact that you've always paid your taxes.

BUT --- Have you ever paid MORE than the law required to do?

If you have not, you have no way to criticize Trump for not paying taxes over and above what the law required him to do.

yes I do, he's a billionaire who paid NOTHING. Thats plenty to critisize and if you are using me to compare to Trump you've already lost. He's a billionaire and me? Not so much

1. Trump buying Chinese made Steel is legal and seeing the Government did the same thing mean he is just like the Government that you are voting for...

Now I know you will write that Private Citizen Trump should be better than the Government but when the Government does not care about the Steel Worker then why should Trump?

2. Trump paid the amount of taxes that the law requires and the IRS either screwed up or they did not and you're just upset that someone used the Tax Codes that Democrats have refused to change even when they had the chance to do so...

Now with those two comments by me you will spin again and write about how Trump should be much better than the next person or our government and because he is not he hate America...

Well then if he hate the American worker so does the Government!

One day Trump will be responsible for his own actions like a real life adult

Forum List

Back