'I bet you thought the Hillary Clinton email scandal was over'...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I bet you thought the Hillary Clinton email scandal was over - Hot Air

'The Hillary Clinton email fiasco isn’t ending anytime soon, with State Department officials saying they have no idea when they will finish sorting though and releasing the previously hidden messages.

More classified documents that the former secretary of state improperly handled keep coming to light.

This June, the FBI provided approximately 7,000 additional documents recovered from the laptop computer shared by top Clinton aide Huma Abedin and her husband, Anthony Weiner, whose habitual sexting cost him a seat in Congress, the mayoral election in New York and ultimately his marriage to Ms. Abedin.

One thing we can count on, though, is that defenders of Clinton will label this an unnecessary distraction, a vindictive political witch hunt and everything else you would expect. But is it? If the questions about the former First Lady’s handling of classified material were valid in terms of criminal culpability last summer, are they any less so now that she’s exited the public stage?'

The only thing we can probably count on for sure is that Clinton will be unlikely to get a presidential pardon any time soon if charges are still possible.'

I've not forgotten and there will be NO rule of law until that bitch is left rotting behind iron bars with an orange jumpsuit on.

Oh the irony . . . . orange.

'The Hillary Clinton email fiasco isn’t ending anytime soon, with State Department officials saying they have no idea when they will finish sorting though and releasing the previously hidden messages.

More classified documents that the former secretary of state improperly handled keep coming to light.

This June, the FBI provided approximately 7,000 additional documents recovered from the laptop computer shared by top Clinton aide Huma Abedin and her husband, Anthony Weiner, whose habitual sexting cost him a seat in Congress, the mayoral election in New York and ultimately his marriage to Ms. Abedin.

One thing we can count on, though, is that defenders of Clinton will label this an unnecessary distraction, a vindictive political witch hunt and everything else you would expect. But is it? If the questions about the former First Lady’s handling of classified material were valid in terms of criminal culpability last summer, are they any less so now that she’s exited the public stage?'

The only thing we can probably count on for sure is that Clinton will be unlikely to get a presidential pardon any time soon if charges are still possible.'

Oh, it's going to get better. Pompeo stated on Fox yesterday he has turned over all the unmasking attempts by Obama's sycophants to the Congressional committees. In case you haven't noticed the libtardos have clammed up about the investigations. They're going to get their ass handed to them.

I've not forgotten and there will be NO rule of law until that bitch is left rotting behind iron bars with an orange jumpsuit on.

I do not like Hillary-------sadly what we lack in the USA is a "shunning" custom.
Hillary -----IMHO-----should be SHUNNED and denied any access to INFLUENCE.
In the past people got EXILED for the kind of stuff she did and----or-sent to live in a
nunnery (without access to a cellphone or computer)

I do not like Hillary-------sadly what we lack in the USA is a "shunning" custom.
In the past people got EXILED for the kind of stuff she did and----or-sent to live in a
In this case, however, Hillary broke the law and should be held accountable, not placed above the law. Nunnery? No, a prison.

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

In this case, however, Hillary broke the law and should be held accountable, not placed above the law. Nunnery? No, a prison.

Justice demands she be placed in a REAL prison with common prisoners, not in some nice special clean one just for the elite. She needs to be in with big fat tough, hardened lesbian women criminals and murderers, you know, the kind that can actually walk through a subway turnstile and have sat on the inside for years fuming that they were doing hard time while that corrupt bitch skated free.

I can't wait for the next batch of evidence, er... e-mails to be released....they just keep adding to the potential list of criminal charges against Hillary. :p

Trump's racist screw-ups have lowered his approval to an all-time low. Quick. Here's a shiny object!

Trump's racist screw-ups have lowered his approval to an all-time low. Quick. Here's a shiny object!
Racist screw-ups? Snowflakes lied, saying Trump did not condemn the racists, but he did...He condemned the KKK, the neo nazis, and the white supremacists....

He just did not condemn all of the racists - he forgot to condemn the Democratic party, who by their own leaked emails were exposed as racists, sexists, homophobes, and anti-Semites!

Forum List

Back