I bet you can guess who said this.

If you have credible evidence the integrity of the vote in those states was compromised please present it. Or, you could just let go of the fantasy that Trump won.
Multiple swing state shutdown of the voting tabulations in the dead of the night and at the same time was the OBVIOUS evidence you lying sack of shit!

It was the sole basis of YOUR Russia Russia Russia BULLSHIT
As has been written about endlessly the existence of the dossier was not known when Crossfire Hurricane was initiated. The investigation came about because of Papadopoulos' contact with Mifsud.

WASHINGTON — During a night of heavy drinking at an upscale London bar in May 2016, George Papadopoulos, a young foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign, made a startling revelation to Australia’s top diplomat in Britain: Russia had political dirt on Hillary Clinton.
About three weeks earlier, Mr. Papadopoulos had been told that Moscow had thousands of emails that would embarrass Mrs. Clinton, apparently stolen in an effort to try to damage her campaign.
Exactly how much Mr. Papadopoulos said that night at the Kensington Wine Rooms with the Australian, Alexander Downer, is unclear. But two months later, when leaked Democratic emails began appearing online, Australian officials passed the information about Mr. Papadopoulos to their American counterparts, according to four current and former American and foreign officials with direct knowledge of the Australians’ role.

The hacking and the revelation that a member of the Trump campaign may have had inside information about it were driving factors that led the F.B.I. to open an investigation in July 2016 into Russia’s attempts to disrupt the election and whether any of President Trump’s associates conspired.

Both sides are guilty, so stop pretending you didn’t spend four fucking years screaming Russia and illegitimate President when it came to Trump!
I don't have to pretend, I didn't. Though I sympathize with the sentiment.

Multiple swing state shutdown of the voting tabulations in the dead of the night and at the same time was the OBVIOUS evidence you lying sack of shit!
If you have credible evidence the integrity of the vote in those states was compromised please present it. Or, you could just let go of the fantasy that Trump won.
I'm not interested in rehashing old conspiracy theories. Provide credible evidence or STFU.

As has been written about endlessly the existence of the dossier was not known when Crossfire Hurricane was initiated. The investigation came about because of Papadopoulos' contact with Mifsud.

WASHINGTON — During a night of heavy drinking at an upscale London bar in May 2016, George Papadopoulos, a young foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign, made a startling revelation to Australia’s top diplomat in Britain: Russia had political dirt on Hillary Clinton.
About three weeks earlier, Mr. Papadopoulos had been told that Moscow had thousands of emails that would embarrass Mrs. Clinton, apparently stolen in an effort to try to damage her campaign.
Exactly how much Mr. Papadopoulos said that night at the Kensington Wine Rooms with the Australian, Alexander Downer, is unclear. But two months later, when leaked Democratic emails began appearing online, Australian officials passed the information about Mr. Papadopoulos to their American counterparts, according to four current and former American and foreign officials with direct knowledge of the Australians’ role.

The hacking and the revelation that a member of the Trump campaign may have had inside information about it were driving factors that led the F.B.I. to open an investigation in July 2016 into Russia’s attempts to disrupt the election and whether any of President Trump’s associates conspired.

None of your GASLIGHTING will ever dismiss the FACT that you are a lying POS.
Hillay's Russia Russia Russia LIES will ALWAYS be LIES!!!
:eusa_hand:
:fu:

You sure did Berg and you know very well you and those like you sat on this board four years screaming Trump was illegitimate, so Trumpsters are being just like you!
Prove it.

Observations made about Trump's legitimacy related to the unprecedented support he got during the campaign from the leader of a foreign adversary. That is, foreign interference in the election on a scale never seen before. Even more abhorrent was the way Trump embraced, even encouraged, the support. Never, ever, was there the kind of nationwide effort to undermine the legitimacy of the 2016 election like the one Trump launched in 2020. So let's not pretend "both sides have done it." That belief fails to take the magnitude and scope of the Stop the Steal movement in to account.
Right here you brought into question his legitimacy, so suck it!

None of your GASLIGHTING will ever dismiss the FACT that you are a lying POS.
A former top Trump campaign official on Tuesday testified that President Donald Trump talked to political trickster Roger Stone about WikiLeaks during the 2016 campaign.

That testimony by Rick Gates at Stone’s trial contrasts with Trump’s claim last November that he did not recall speaking to Stone about WikiLeaks, the document disclosure group that during the 2016 campaign released emails stolen from the Democratic Party and Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s own campaign chief.

Gates testified in U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C., that less than a minute after finishing a July 2016 call from Stone, Trump indicated that “more information would be coming” from Wikileaks.

No wonder Trump pardoned Stone. It was a reward for his silence.

Right here you brought into question his legitimacy, so suck it!
"Observations made about Trump's legitimacy related to the unprecedented support he got during the campaign from the leader of a foreign adversary. That is, foreign interference in the election on a scale never seen before. Even more abhorrent was the way Trump embraced, even encouraged, the support."

That is a statement of fact. If it impugns the legitimacy of his election in your mind, so be it.

In your head and the heads of fellow Trump cultists, yes. But those beliefs are not a reflection of reality.
Here, let's look at how YOU became a demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie, shall we?
We shall:
Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.
It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.
From a Former KGB Agent: The 4 stages of Subverting a Nation – James Japan

You are Exhibit A of the above tragic history of the Marxist infiltration that happen throughout the 20th century in the United States.
And now you are here on this forum, EVERY DAY spreading your LEARNED dishonesty and deceit.
It's so OBVIOUS that you should be EMBARASSED, but that would take self-awareness which you are 100% devoid of.
All you do is spread GASLIGHTING and PROJECTION and LIES.
It's as clear as day to any sane person without the mind of a hive minded insect like yourself.
What's tragic is that you were TAUGHT to be the asshole that you ARE!
Who did this to you?
That's a question you should ask yourself, but you are likely too far gone for such introspection.

So tell us specifically what senile ole joey did to bring down gas prices. give us a list of his actions that caused the drop--------------or STFU and stop lying.
I could ask you to do the same for why prices went higher. But then all you'd do is regurgitate the same pablum that has been proven false by virtue of the precipitous decline in the price of oil/gasoline.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success.
Success in things like subverting faith in the integrity of elections. Or faith in our bedrock governmental institutions. Things that Trump has been masterful in achieving. And Putin smiles with a smile of satisfaction for doing what he could to help Don get elected.

Success in things like subverting faith in the integrity of elections. Or faith in our bedrock governmental institutions. Things that Trump has been masterful in achieving. And Putin smiles with a smile of satisfaction for doing what he could to help Don get elected.
And derp diddily doo you go further into the abyss.
It is a spectacular example of a demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie you are.
Exhbit A!
Go fuck yourself!
:D

We did present it. Hundreds of people submitted signed affidavits - which is the same as court testimony - about the irregularities. The courts refused to hear it on procedural objections.

i suspect they feared that the country would erupt into total dysfunction if the people learned how corrupt the Dems were in blocking the vote of the people.

And derp diddily doo you go further into the abyss.
It is a spectacular example of a demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie you are.
Exhbit A!
Go fuck yourself!
:D
Other than your last sentence (I’m a nice girl!), I agree wholeheartedly. People like that poster show how people have been brainwashed to disbelieve what’s right in front of their eyes. It’s like the Emperor‘s New Clothes.

OK….so next time, let’s count all mail-in ballots first (so the Dems won’t know how many they need to dredge up days after the election) and have no weird 1 a.m. vote halts. In swing states. All at the same time.

This was obviously an orchestrated Plan B.

Forum List

Back