Federal Mandates for Experimental Gene Therapy shots, masks, and lockdowns are UNCONSTITUTIONAL and Biden should resign. He must be impeached

You are _such_ a whiny cult loser.
That right? 59 days... tick, tock...

As for Impeaching the Turnip-In-Chief, MTG already has draft articles and I suspect that McCarthy, whether he wants to or not, WILL go forward with Impeachment. It'll be interesting to see the charges and it will be even MORE interesting when Putz head Schumer refuses to call a trial. I'm assuming the Ds hold the Senate. The leader isn't COMPELLED to have a trial at all. No way Schumer allows all of that evidence to be sifted publicly. Either way, he'll look guilty - because he IS.

As for Impeaching the Turnip-In-Chief, MTG already has draft articles and I suspect that McCarthy, whether he wants to or not, WILL go forward with Impeachment. It'll be interesting to see the charges and it will be even MORE interesting when Putz head Schumer refuses to call a trial. I'm assuming the Ds hold the Senate. The leader isn't COMPELLED to have a trial at all. No way Schumer allows all of that evidence to be sifted publicly. Either way, he'll look guilty - because he IS.

The Republicans must impeach Biden at least twice. 3 or 4 would be better.

Equality. The cult loves equality. So Biden will be treated the same as Trump was treated….and Biden’s violations are real and intentional.

Until you get pasted _again_? We're looking forward to it.

And keep on pointing out that Republicans literally have nothing to run on except promising to exact revenge for all of the imagined crimes against them. We Democrats all appreciate you sending us more votes that way. We'll keep running on issues, you keep running on butthurt.

Equaliity of outcome is the obsession of the left…so Biden must be impeached at least twice.

Neither side can focus much on the real issues because the electorate is focused on hating itself. Voters want to hear Trump and Biden get badmouthed. Running on the actual issues is not optimal for receiving attention.

Forum List

Back