I bet Liberal/progressives won't see what is wrong with this:

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
This is Are Story.”

It’s hard to deny just how poorly Chicago’s public schools are performing when it hits you in the face.

Such is the case with Paul Robeson High School’s 2014 prom theme: “This is Are Story.”

That image came from veteran investigative reporter Chuck Goudie, who posted this image on his Facebook page.

Some people might enjoy mocking the irony of the gross misuse of vocabulary.

Chicago Public Schools prom slogan: ?This Is Are Story? - EAGnews.org powered by Education Action Group Foundation, Inc.

Wow misspellings show what is wrong with what now? Do Misspelling has a political party now?

btw your link doesnt work. Please dont type a fucking manifesto in response either

This is Are Story.”
I see the problem right away, that's a terrible theme.
funny-sign-49392588831.jpeg

Wow misspellings show what is wrong with what now? Do Misspelling has a political party now?'

btw your link doesnt work. Please dont type a fucking manifesto in response either

It's more than a misspelling, it's complete misuse of the word. I'm surprised a teacher didn't step in to correct it.

But in today's texting culture, I would imagine the words "our" and "are" are just abbreviated with an "r".

Still, it's really no worse than some of the grammitcal errors seen around here on a daily basis.

I guess Health is trying to put across the point that misspellings or misuse of words both vote (D).

Fucking retard

This is Are Story.”

It’s hard to deny just how poorly Chicago’s public schools are performing when it hits you in the face.

Such is the case with Paul Robeson High School’s 2014 prom theme: “This is Are Story.”

That image came from veteran investigative reporter Chuck Goudie, who posted this image on his Facebook page.

Chicago Public Schools prom slogan: ?This Is Are Story? - EAGnews.org powered by Education Action Group Foundation, Inc.

We don't know who wrote that sign, so condemn Chicago teachers for this one item? Now guess who graduated Harvard and Yale, elected President and adored by republicans on this forum, and said, "is our children learning". Or better yet, "they misunderestimated me".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ej7ZEnjSeA]Rarely is the question asked... - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Wow misspellings show what is wrong with what now? Do Misspelling has a political party now?

It's utterly pathetic that none of the faculty noticed such a gross error in the official motto of the school prom. It's not a misspelling, BTW. It's use of the wrong word. The word used doesn't even sound like the correct word, so its not a synonym. You have to be really ignorant to make a mistake like that.

This is Are Story.”

Are you sure you want to open up people's bad grammar and spelling to ridicule, genius?

Are you really, really sure?

Or is it only fair game when negroes do it?

Last edited:

It's utterly pathetic that none of the faculty noticed such a gross error in the official motto of the school prom. It's not a misspelling, BTW. It's use of the wrong word. The word used doesn't even sound like the correct word, so its not a synonym. You have to be really ignorant to make a mistake like that.

OH DEAR!!!

Go sit down somewhere

I thought you'd not understand this and you proved it!

It's NOT misspelled it is wrong word.
It is poor GRAMMAR...."OUR" not ARE!
The Chicago high school said: “This is Are Story.”
It should have been "“This is Our Story.”

2nd... you show exactly why liberals/progressives are so inept in that you are lazy and can't even use apostrophes!
It is "doesn't" and "don't" but what do details mean to idiots like you!

Finally if you CLICK on the link it takes you to the web page. That's the way the internet works.
The web page is getting a lot of hits so it probably is running slow especially if you are on a dial up line!

I thought you'd not understand this and you proved it!

It's NOT misspelled it is wrong word.
It is poor GRAMMAR...."OUR" not ARE!
The Chicago high school said: “This is Are Story.”
It should have been "“This is Our Story.”

2nd... you show exactly why liberals/progressives are so inept in that you are lazy and can't even use apostrophes!
It is "doesn't" and "don't" but what do details mean to idiots like you!

Finally if you CLICK on the link it takes you to the web page. That's the way the internet works.
The web page is getting a lot of hits so it probably is running slow especially if you are on a dial up line!
Printer error never occurred to you did it?:lol: And is is the current overuse of apostrophes that I notice, when the plural is intended.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back