I believed 30 years ago the cold war was only half over

We will know soon if Biden is a Chinese communist stooge by his actions and policies towards China. To Americans, liberty is the most important thing, nothing else is even close. And, China is the death of freedom, and anyone who says otherwise is a communist with the blood of millions on his hands.

A cold war can never really end...only postponed for a while...the only way to win a war is the way we won the 2nd world war...total annihilation until complete surrender....

Except that we deliberately started the Cold War for no reason, just as we also were partly responsible for WWII by the immoral and unfair Treaty of Versailles we forced on the innocent German people.
The Germans did not start WWI.
It was started by the Russians getting the Serbs Secret Service to assassinate Archduke Ferdinand and his wife, and by France invading the Ruhr.

Does anyone else find PROGS irrational because they....

A. Complain about wages and standard of living WHILE

B. It was under the Clinton Admin. that trade with Chinese was enhanced with the internet making guys like Bezos and Gates mega wealthy reducing the middle class, small business and wages WHILE

C. Everyone knows or should know the reason the Biden's are wealthy is strictly because of Biden's influence in DC for sake of foreign wealth including China WHILE

D. They supported Biden who was a useless fuck even before he was struck with dementia for POTUS??

I am extremely left wing, progressive, liberal, etc., but I agree with you that Clinton sold out our technology and jobs to China.

Does anyone else find PROGS irrational because they....

A. Complain about wages and standard of living WHILE

B. It was under the Clinton Admin. that trade with Chinese was enhanced with the internet making guys like Bezos and Gates mega wealthy reducing the middle class, small business and wages WHILE

C. Everyone knows or should know the reason the Biden's are wealthy is strictly because of Biden's influence in DC for sake of foreign wealth including China WHILE

D. They supported Biden who was a useless fuck even before he was struck with dementia for POTUS??

I am extremely left wing, progressive, liberal, etc., but I agree with you that Clinton sold out our technology and jobs to China.

It's why our budget was "balanced" which wasn't but in good status. Reaganomics a contributor too. They made a deal with the devil technology, China and apparently Ukraine, etc. etc.

Difference between Trump and the rest is Trump was already doing business overseas, though primarily at home. And he lost money by being POTUS. As for Clintons, Bidens & Obama, they're rich BECAUSE they're politicians, period. Big contrast, though somehow that's missed thanks 24/7 BS under control of the "liberal" elite.

BTW, that Chinese/internet relationship was supported and boosted by all admin. Clinton through Obama. A big reason for their advantage con-USA was ended under Trump's watch, but we're supposed to believe Trump was useless & the great divider. You know, the divider BS built on O'bummer's watch?

Forum List

Back