I Believe Steve King

Would A Republican-Controlled House Have Punished Steve King, like, At All?

• I'm a Republican/conservative and I say, yes.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I'm a Republican/conservative and I say, no.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I'm a Democrat/liberal and I say, yes.

• I'm a Democrat/liberal and I say, no.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I'm an independent/Centrist and I say, yes.

• I'm an independent/Centrist and I say, no.

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Having read his statement, I believe him. His explanation is reasonable and I think that the press is taking what he said out of context.

This is his explanation.

View attachment 240234

It’s like when Obama said “You didn’t build that” and the right-wing press took that out of context and spun it into something different from what he was saying.

This is a very big reason why people don’t trust the press.
Out of context for "you didnt build that" We knew exactly what the 1/2 white fagot meant, just like the "Fundamental Transformation of America" into a 3rd world shithole. Problem with you assholes, is that your head is up them.

View attachment 240242
I will wait until one of these good "non-racist" republicans on USMB speak out against this display of racial bigotry and homophobia
you do that.

i'll wait for a liberal to not use the RACE card in some form when presented with an argument they don't like.

Having read his statement, I believe him. His explanation is reasonable and I think that the press is taking what he said out of context.

This is his explanation.

View attachment 240234

It’s like when Obama said “You didn’t build that” and the right-wing press took that out of context and spun it into something different from what he was saying.

Actually not.

King is in fact a racist and bigot, well established long before this more recent example.
Aren’t all Rs racists and bigots?
We are not here to make your strawman feel better about it's lack of having an argument...
View attachment 240249
If Clayton were honest, he would gladly admit he thinks all Rs are racists and bigots. Sadly, many on the left think this way. Many on the right think the same of those on the left.

At any rate, it’s all a deception tactic designed to keep us divided while the ruling class gains more wealth and power.

This is his explanation.

View attachment 240234

Except this part right here "White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?”

That's not out of context. That is a dog whistle turned bullhorn.

This is his explanation.

View attachment 240234

Except this part right here "White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?”

It is out of context.

He was showing how liberals equate evil to Western civilization. “THAT” in his text was referring to Western civilization, not white nationalism and white supremacy.

The press is being dishonest, and the partisans are filtering it through their ideological prism to hear what they want to hear and reinforce their biases.

This is his explanation.

View attachment 240234

It is out of context.

He was showing how liberals equate evil to Western civilization. “THAT” in his text was referring to Western civilization, not white nationalism and white supremacy.

The press is being dishonest, and the partisans are filtering it through their ideological prism to hear what they want to hear and reinforce their biases.

He asked how "white supremacists and white nationalist" became offensive language. That wasn't out of context. And when you add that to ALL the other racist things he's said, well, you know the adage about the straw and the camel, right?

This is his explanation.

View attachment 240234

how do the words become offensive? well other than the left is offended by everything anymore.

the acts can be offensive but to not even talk about the words cause someone's ass is gonna hurt?

This is his explanation.

View attachment 240234

Nothing offensive here. Move on.
“White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?” King told the Times reporter. “Why did I sit in classes teaching me about the merits of our history and our civilization?”

'An unnecessary controversy': Rep. King says white nationalist comments were out of context

Say Captains Benteen and Reno, what say you to our moseying on down towards than Sioux village and seeing what those dirty redskins are up to? (sarcasm)

This is his explanation.

View attachment 240234

It is out of context.

He asked how "white supremacists and white nationalist" became offensive language. That wasn't out of context. And when you add that to ALL the other racist things he's said, well, you know the adage about the straw and the camel, right?
It's actually better than that. He equated "white nationalist and white supremacist" to "western civilization." The racist mtfker said exactly what he thinks. LOL

This is his explanation.

View attachment 240234

Out of context for "you didnt build that" We knew exactly what the 1/2 white fagot meant, just like the "Fundamental Transformation of America" into a 3rd world shithole. Problem with you assholes, is that your head is up them.

View attachment 240242
I will wait until one of these good "non-racist" republicans on USMB speak out against this display of racial bigotry and homophobia

Never mind anrdeanjim. He’s angry all the time at everything.
Not at all, nice try on Rules for Radicals, but I am only angry at libtards who try to FORCE their agenda upon US, by taking our rights away...

If cockroaches voted conservative, the Right would find so really good things to say about them, and accuse the left of being unfair to them.

This is his explanation.

View attachment 240234

King has gone out of his way to make hateful and discriminatory statements over a period of several years.

It has finally caught up to him.

The GOP ignored his hate for all those years, most particularly directed toward Muslims, while it got them votes. Now they have to pretend they are sensitive and big tent and shit.

Minorities aren't fooled. They still are not going to vote for a party which so clearly HATES them.

This is his explanation.

View attachment 240234

King has gone out of his way to make hateful and discriminatory statements over a period of several years.

It has finally caught up to him.

The GOP ignored his hate for all those years, most particularly directed toward Muslims, while it got them votes. Now they have to pretend they are sensitive and big tent and shit.

Minorities aren't fooled. They still are not going to vote for a party which so clearly HATES them.
well some minorities pretend EVERYONE hates them, so we've got that going on.

This is his explanation.

View attachment 240234

View attachment 240242
you do that.

i'll wait for a liberal to not use the RACE card in some form when presented with an argument they don't like.
Well you will be waiting -- because the only one who whines about the race card are racists...

Now are you going to address the ACTUAL racist homophobia in the comment?

Because so far, the so-called "trump supporter" is the only person on this post hurling racial slurs

If cockroaches voted conservative, the Right would find so really good things to say about them, and accuse the left of being unfair to them.
The liberal elite are like cockroaches
They will survive because, in many cases, they change their clothes – much like Cameron did throughout his time as PM. They will duck and swerve as they try anything to get publicity for their mediocre ideas; they will say anything one minute and change their opinions the next.
Cockroaches vote liberal, just look at this cockroach. Perfect example...

This is his explanation.

View attachment 240234

View attachment 240242
you do that.

Well you will be waiting -- because the only one who whines about the race card are racists...

Because so far, the so-called "trump supporter" is the only person on this post hurling racial slurs
1/2 white inst a racial slur, but a FACT. A Fagot isnt a race, it is a choice, again a FACT. Funny how you libmorons again, use "RACIST", yet have no clue what it means.. Oh well, another dumbass, I may have to put on ignore.

White nationalists have voting rights too. He is what he is. Whether the gop House members want to be associated with him or not .... that's up to them. The House can literally expel him, but is being a racist and white supremacist a disqualification? I don't think so. But he can be, and should be, stripped of all power beyond having a single vote. I would think that the gop has the power to simply not assign him to ANY committee.

Republican Senator Tim Scott calls out Senator Steve King, for making comments that damage the party as a whole

“Scott wrote in the The Washington Post. "... anyone who needs “white nationalist” or “white supremacist” defined, described and defended does lack some pretty common knowledge"

Scott went on to discuss incidents of white supremacy, including the white supremacist who recently
killed two black people in a parking lot in Kentucky; the rally in Charlottsville, 18 months ago, when white nationalists killed a white woman with a car and “severely beat multiple black people;” an incident four years ago when a white supremacist murdered nine African Americans in a church in Charleston, S.C. and the 1998 killing of James Byrd, Jr., where white supremacists dragged the Black man behind their pickup truck through Jasper, Tex. Byrd was decapitated in the killing.

“These are just a sliver of the havoc that white nationalists and white supremacists have strewn across our nation for hundreds of years. Four little girls killed in a bombing in Birmingham, Ala., thousands lynched and countless hearts and minds turned cruel and hateful,” Scott wrote.

Yet, when Americans hear people like King claim that white nationalists and white supremacists are not offensive, it has a negative impact on the entire Republican party."

Let's see......are you closet racists going to start claiming thatTim Scott is playing the race card now?

This is his explanation.

View attachment 240234

View attachment 240242
you do that.

1/2 white inst a racial slur, but a FACT. A Fagot isnt a race, it is a choice, again a FACT. Funny how you libmorons again, use "RACIST", yet have no clue what it means.. Oh well, another dumbass, I may have to put on ignore.
you are a racist motherfukcer, sir.

This is his explanation.

View attachment 240234

View attachment 240242
you do that.

Maybe you should put me on ignore because I will continue to call out your bitch ass trolling...

Cowards like you can't get over the fact that Obama is black, so you think calling someone half-white excuses you from the fact that to you he is still a "N-word" -- you are just too much of a coward to say it...so fuck you and what you yapping about

Steve King once again proves that a large portion of republican voters are stupid..

He can endorse Nazi candidates in other countries....closet racists pretend its no big deal...
Iowa U.S. Rep. Steve King endorses white nationalist Canadian politician

Meets with holocaust deniers while on a trip funded by holocaust survivors - - closet racists pretend its not a big deal.....

Rep. King met with far-right Austrians on trip funded by Holocaust memorial group

So when he says "oh yea, I never supported white nationalism or white supremacy" --- closet racists pretend he is telling the truth...

Rep. Steve King denies supporting white nationalism, supremacy after New York Times report
The Establishment pukes are just clearing out opposition from the other side of the isle. Anyone who dares to think for himself is going to be removed for mentioning White something or other stuff in public. Democrats can talk about White Supremacists, but no Republicans can say anything about it unless it's screaming for their blood. That's how they got Trump to look racist. Lying their butts off.

Forum List

Back