I apologize. That Fetterman guy deserves some respect.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

For a senator to call out a scumbag in their own party is the sort of integrity EVERYONE should have. That character trait is a virtue NEVER seen that I can recall among that den of leeches and buzzards. It's not really even common among us ordinary people anymore either unfortunately.

So even though I continue to believe his politics are absurd, he does have integrity, and that ranks him pretty high as far as my esteem for political whores can be.

For a senator to call out a scumbag in their own party is the sort of integrity EVERYONE should have. That character trait is a virtue NEVER seen that I can recall among that den of leeches and buzzards. It's not really even common among us ordinary people anymore either unfortunately.

So even though I continue to believe his politics are absurd, he does have integrity, and that ranks him pretty high as far as my esteem for political whores can be.

The bottom line for you once again is your desire to fuck Joe Biden. Wrong board, fella.

20 years ago I heard about this Menendez scum going down to South America and ordering ONLY the YOUNGEST HOOKERS from the madams. They arranged it for him. They told the story. The FRESH ones as he put it. The MSM covered up that DC business trip really quickly.

They guy can't help but tell the truth at times cuz he had a stroke.

It's like kids speaking the truth at socially awkward times.

That Bobby Goldfinger should be expelled is a no-Brainer, and Fetter Man arguably has no functioning brain, so …

I will reserve judgment on scrotum head until I see what else he does

Forum List

Back