I Apologize for Slavery of Blacks

Not quite. As a white female who wasn't in America during that time, I apologize for nothing. Wasn't there, neither were you, neither were any blacks that may read this.

Stop blaming history for your out of control communities. Raise your children to be Ben Carsons, not the leader of the neighborhood gang.

Sunni, why don't you apologize for the slavery of radical Islam instead. It is more germane to this time in history.

I called your bullshit and raised you one. Apologizing for something you had nothing to do with is a ploy. Your apology is about 150 years to late to be sincere. No one in America has slaves.
But you could put your feigned contriteness to work on a more contemporary slavery issue that does include your people. Apologize for the 200+ children who were kidnapped and enslaved at the hands of the Muslims.

Now that a genuine apology has been issued by a certified white american male.

Black people can now lay down their "I hate whitey" signs and stop rioting......turn in their illegal guns......and smash their crack pipes.

Now with this mental burden lifted. Blacks will exit the basketball courts, tear up their EBT cards, and get a job or enroll in school.

Thanks to Me....... new day has dawned for our nation. ..... :thup:

Last edited:
Sunni, now you need to apologize on behalf of Muslims for their current involvement with human trafficking.

The past is prologue.

It's a classic "sins of the father" scenario.

Slavery to Jim Crow to Separate but Equal...segregation thwarted assimilation, and now instead of regional American cultures that blend together at the edges, African-Americans have...thru segregationist policies...developed their own distinct culture with sharp and distinct boundaries within the older regional culture.

And it is literally the inequities of our father upon black slaves and later free black men (and women) that are being visited upon us...the generations that followed.

How can we unring that bell? Appalachia has maintained it's own distinct culture since the dawn of the nation, despite the more "sophisticated" [ :lol: ] Northeast's attempts to quash it. As has Massachusetts and NYC and Virginia and the South and the Ozarks etc. Once a culture is established, it's self perpetuating.

So the real question is...here we are, now what?

I called your bullshit and raised you one. Apologizing for something you had nothing to do with is a ploy. Your apology is about 150 years to late to be sincere. No one in America has slaves.
But you could put your feigned contriteness to work on a more contemporary slavery issue that does include your people. Apologize for the 200+ children who were kidnapped and enslaved at the hands of the Muslims.

*sigh* Sarcasm is completely wasted on Some People.

This thread is about living black former slaves here in America.

I know nothing concerning an alleged 200+ children kidnapped and enslaved in our country.

If you have information about such a crime. You should contact the appropriate law enforcement agency. ...... :cool:

Last edited:
Sadly, it isn't sarcasm. It is the state of mind for a group of people that feel entitled. Which our president fuels.
Those involved in the church massacre will be receiving around 29 million in reparations. Sandy Hook survivors, around a million, and the same for the theater shooting in Co.

I am a white man and will extend my personal apology on behalf of the American people to any living black citizen who was once held as a slave in our country.

Hopefully, the matter is now and forever settled. ....... :cool:

Yep. Al Sharpton just got a job at a Kmart in Cape Long, Massachusetts. He was hired shortly after your post. Thanks Sunni Man. Al Sharpton is the last racist. You just inspired him to go away.

The past is prologue.

It's a classic "sins of the father" scenario.

Slavery to Jim Crow to Separate but Equal...segregation thwarted assimilation, and now instead of regional American cultures that blend together at the edges, African-Americans have...thru segregationist policies...developed their own distinct culture with sharp and distinct boundaries within the older regional culture.

And it is literally the inequities of our father upon black slaves and later free black men (and women) that are being visited upon us...the generations that followed.

How can we unring that bell? Appalachia has maintained it's own distinct culture since the dawn of the nation, despite the more "sophisticated" [ :lol: ] Northeast's attempts to quash it. As has Massachusetts and NYC and Virginia and the South and the Ozarks etc. Once a culture is established, it's self perpetuating.

So the real question is...here we are, now what?

Maybe they should use a "Common Core" type of education system to create an unifying culture for the upcoming generation. The home school subculture would still exist but those would be too diverse to unite. They would just be labelled a bunch of crazies. The home school movement saves the government money that can otherwise be used to unite our nation once again. We could improve our culture and our education system at the same time. Maybe we can compete with the Chinese after all.

Forum List

Back