I apologise to my american friends

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
20 years ago I was very drunk in a pub, i remember vaguely i met a dude and i dont know the details but i think he said he is american and i tried to slapp him and shouted "austria". im not even austrian i have no idea why i did that, americans are not my enemies, also 2003 i registered on some old boards as anti-americanism and said that americans are mutts. i apologise, i actually always loved america before i did that, when i was 16 i exchanged austrian money for one dollar, only one dollar as symbolic as lucky charme. and i wanted to go to the usa as school exchange student.

20 years ago I was very drunk in a pub, i remember vaguely i met a dude and i dont know the details but i think he said he is american and i tried to slapp him and shouted "austria". im not even austrian i have no idea why i did that, americans are not my enemies, also 2003 i registered on some old boards as anti-americanism and said that americans are mutts. i apologise, i actually always loved america before i did that, when i was 16 i exchanged austrian money for one dollar, only one dollar as symbolic as lucky charme. and i wanted to go to the usa as school exchange student.

If that is the worst of your anti-Americanism, as an American, i accept your apology.

Have a cookie. An AMERICAN COOKIE.

1662861125521.png

Back then I like George Bush Junior and I supported the Americans in Iraq. I always liked america, i dont know why for that very short time period i did that. Also to my defense I was very drunk.

Being very drunk is a good excuse.

Actually, I wouldn't mind being an Austrian. There's too damned many mutts in my country.

Sucking up big time, Mortimer.

It wouldn't matter. I'd still trigger your snowflake ass on USMB, wherever I was.
The excuses never stop. Only snowflakes are the RW's on this site. It's not just that either. The GOP issues and Trump the document mule has his followers in a very weak spot. Face it. It's the truth.

The excuses never stop. Only snowflakes are the RW's on this site. It's not just that either. The GOP issues and Trump the document mule has his followers in a very weak spot. Face it. It's the truth.

STFU, triggered little snowflake. This was you in 2016, wasn't it? :laughing0301:

1662864608786.png

Omg 😳

I really was liking you but you are just a horrible bully

😛😛
😝😝

Forum List

Back