I Amost Feel Sorry for CNN

Which means you kind of feel sorry for CNN. There is an iota of sorry lurking in a hidden corner of your cranium.

I don't feel sorry for them.............they are their own worst enemy.........and only the fruit loop left watches them anyway..........How's their ratings..........

Flush.........

Mic drop.

Which means you kind of feel sorry for CNN. There is an iota of sorry lurking in a hidden corner of your cranium.
Not really. I just used that to post CNNs latest attempt at "journalism." CNN is PATHETIC

And NASTY. All libs are NASTY. It's a genetic thing.

Their anchors (CNN) will need counseling in years to come as a result of the damage caused by the constant railing for the sake of hate

-Geaux

well then .......

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...as-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/

soooooo, how many times do RW dolts scrub up ?
Not as many times as most Democrats.
They're constantly eating that shit sandwich Democrat politicians and the MSM serves them.....so they need to wash more often.
The problem with these tards and this "lying" thing they keep pushing is that most NORMAL people see that tards call EVERYTHING he says a "lie." If they disagree with Trump, it's a lie. If Trump makes a joke, or uses hyperbole to make a point, it's a "lie."

It is obvious to everyone tards could not care less about honesty. They just use whatever weapon they can find if they THINK it'll hurt Trump.

It ain't gonna work.

NOBODY CARES!

When you create a propaganda narrative, it's necessary to keep inflating it with ever-increasing stories in order to get people upset enough to accept it.

Eventually however, the narrative become so exaggerated that no one but the most naive person would see it as anything but propaganda.

In this way, all propaganda is ultimately self-defeating.

They've washed their hands of even pretending to be a real news organization at this point.

Right there with MSNBC, just havent admitted it....

One would must a heart of stone to read about CNN's TDS angst without laughing.

I find it best to wash it down with a refreshing mug of bitter liberal tears.

One would must a heart of stone to read about CNN's TDS angst without laughing.

I find it best to wash it down with a refreshing mug of bitter liberal tears.
I've been told they're actually sweet and not bitter as you'd expect.

It's got to be hard being this obsessed. But I hope it destroys the network.

Donald Trump lies more often than you wash your hands every day - CNNPolitics

go lefty nazi woke go broke

Disney admits they pissed away 400 million on vice
Vox just destroyed itself as the louder with crowder attack and youtube censorship fiasco has completely backfired on them .
The times disgraced its self with the "I was sucked into a white supremacist right wing world on youtube until i got sucked into the radical left wing youtube "
YOU CAN NOT MAKE IT UP

keep going lefties
youre so woke n smart :auiqs.jpg:

CNN still hasn’t recovered from Trump kicking Hillary’s ass.....

Thanks for the memories!

Van Jones, an admitted COMMUNIST, crying about a "whitewash. Hysterical. I guess he pronounces "BACKLASH" as, "BLACKLASH".

Tards are NASTY.

That was great. White-lash I think he called it. As in White people lashing minorities with a whip, in case anyone couldn't guess. When they get so shocked and angry that the mask slips off, we see just how radical these Liberal anchors are.

It's got to be hard being this obsessed. But I hope it destroys the network.

Donald Trump lies more often than you wash your hands every day - CNNPolitics

go lefty nazi woke go broke

Disney admits they pissed away 400 million on vice
Vox just destroyed itself as the louder with crowder attack and youtube censorship fiasco has completely backfired on them .
The times disgraced its self with the "I was sucked into a white supremacist right wing world on youtube until i got sucked into the radical left wing youtube "
YOU CAN NOT MAKE IT UP

keep going lefties
youre so woke n smart :auiqs.jpg:
Donald Trumo runs for president with the announced MISSION to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

This so pisces off all the leftist organizations that they all begin to commit suicide it's a beautiful thing to watch!

Forum List

Back