I am tired of seeing people wearing masks. Time to get serious about making that madness stop.

I would like to some governors of states ran by REAL AMERICANS to put their foot down. Make it a crime to wear a mask in public without a good reason to be doing so. It's time to bring back common sense and freedom to America. I don't understand why stores continue to allow people to wear masks inside them. In fact, they will actively defend people who wear masks. I was kicked out of a Walmart by some libtards because some snowflake complained when I was following him around the store telling him to remove his mask and to stop living in fear of catching a cold. The security and manager told me to leave, but let him continue to shop while wearing a mask. Which is weird. I have every right to be in fear of these mask wearers, because they could be wearing those masks to hide their faces as the mug me in the produce department. The country has gone weak. I'm afraid to defend it from these people, because I know if I start pulling their masks off they will call the police me, and the cowardly police would arrest me instead of the actual mask wearers who could very likely be wearing a mask to assault innocent people.

If you see people wearing a mask in public, then make their lives a living hell. It's time to stand up for our freedom and rights to not have to worry about being mugged by masked criminals.
I wouldnt call the police on you but I would fuck you up if you tried taking my mask off.

You are, no doubt, not the only one.

I would like to some governors of states ran by REAL AMERICANS to put their foot down. Make it a crime to wear a mask in public without a good reason to be doing so. It's time to bring back common sense and freedom to America. I don't understand why stores continue to allow people to wear masks inside them. In fact, they will actively defend people who wear masks. I was kicked out of a Walmart by some libtards because some snowflake complained when I was following him around the store telling him to remove his mask and to stop living in fear of catching a cold. The security and manager told me to leave, but let him continue to shop while wearing a mask. Which is weird. I have every right to be in fear of these mask wearers, because they could be wearing those masks to hide their faces as the mug me in the produce department. The country has gone weak. I'm afraid to defend it from these people, because I know if I start pulling their masks off they will call the police me, and the cowardly police would arrest me instead of the actual mask wearers who could very likely be wearing a mask to assault innocent people.

If you see people wearing a mask in public, then make their lives a living hell. It's time to stand up for our freedom and rights to not have to worry about being mugged by masked criminals.
So much for Trump's Chumps claiming mask wearing is freedom of choice matter!

You sound as whacked out as Maxine Watters.

My advice to you is....get used to the sheeple and ignore them.

Keep them at arms length .... ...never get too close to them...avoid them at all costs

I was following him around the store telling him to remove his mask and to stop living in fear of catching a cold. The security and manager told me to leave, but let him continue to shop while wearing a mask
And you dont understand WHY you were kicked out? :auiqs.jpg:
They probably would have thrown me out for wearing an American flag speedo too. These people are unamerican communists.
You're the commie if you're wearing the American Flag.

WOW!

Is that so?

unbelievable.:cuckoo:

I was following him around the store telling him to remove his mask and to stop living in fear of catching a cold. The security and manager told me to leave, but let him continue to shop while wearing a mask. Which is weird.
You.

That sounds really stalky. You're a weird psycho.
Really no different than what the mask cult has been doing for a full year now.

Where I live the mask cult seems to have given up THEIR stalking and harassment

You know ... Everything Billy's Cat has posted, reminds me of the garbage I have seen coming from the direct opposite.
It's just the same fucking junk, turned upside down and shot back at you ... :auiqs.jpg:

You know ... Everything Billy's Cat has posted, reminds me of the garbage I have seen coming from the direct opposite.
It's just the same fucking junk, turned upside down and shot back at you ... :auiqs.jpg:

There is a difference. At the time, the best medical advice was that masks slowed the spread of covid-19. Refusing to wear a mask was seen as threatening to everyone. What the OP posted is pure bullshit.

There is a difference. At the time, the best medical advice was that masks slowed the spread of covid-19. Refusing to wear a mask was seen as threatening to everyone. What the OP posted is pure bullshit.

You've been had Sweetie, and are too slow to figure that out ...
Attempting to explain it to me, is just you jumping through the hoop again ... :thup:

poor quality troll bait

Just a while ago I saw a man walking down the street alone with a mask on. I called the police.

People used to eat their meat raw.

You've been had Sweetie, and are too slow to figure that out ...
Attempting to explain it to me, is just you jumping through the hoop again ... :thup:

No, not at all. You will notice I prefaced my statement with "At the time...". And that makes all the difference.

The clerks in the small rural and Republican grocery store near me are still wearing masks, not because they have to but rather because they've noticed they haven't gotten sick this past year since doing so - no colds, no sinus infections, etc.

No, not at all. You will notice I prefaced my statement with "At the time...". And that makes all the difference.

The purpose was never any different, it doesn't make a difference when you started jumping and you still haven't stopped.

Forum List

Back