I am tired of seeing people wearing masks. Time to get serious about making that madness stop.

JuvenalsCat

Gold Member
May 28, 2020
I would like to some governors of states ran by REAL AMERICANS to put their foot down. Make it a crime to wear a mask in public without a good reason to be doing so. It's time to bring back common sense and freedom to America. I don't understand why stores continue to allow people to wear masks inside them. In fact, they will actively defend people who wear masks. I was kicked out of a Walmart by some libtards because some snowflake complained when I was following him around the store telling him to remove his mask and to stop living in fear of catching a cold. The security and manager told me to leave, but let him continue to shop while wearing a mask. Which is weird. I have every right to be in fear of these mask wearers, because they could be wearing those masks to hide their faces as the mug me in the produce department. The country has gone weak. I'm afraid to defend it from these people, because I know if I start pulling their masks off they will call the police me, and the cowardly police would arrest me instead of the actual mask wearers who could very likely be wearing a mask to assault innocent people.

If you see people wearing a mask in public, then make their lives a living hell. It's time to stand up for our freedom and rights to not have to worry about being mugged by masked criminals.

Go away to a place where you can get what you want and leave us alone.
or we can make America a better country making laws that prevent deviants from wearing masks in public, and make it illegal for people to injected with experimental vaccines (or any vaccines for that matter). I am tired of my freedoms being infringed upon because some freaks think it's okay to wear a mask in public or to get DNA mutating serums shot into their arm.

Who was that masked man?
61YhYD7I%2BKL._AC_UX385_.jpg

I would like to some governors of states ran by REAL AMERICANS to put their foot down. Make it a crime to wear a mask in public without a good reason to be doing so. It's time to bring back common sense and freedom to America. I don't understand why stores continue to allow people to wear masks inside them. In fact, they will actively defend people who wear masks. I was kicked out of a Walmart by some libtards because some snowflake complained when I was following him around the store telling him to remove his mask and to stop living in fear of catching a cold. The security and manager told me to leave, but let him continue to shop while wearing a mask. Which is weird. I have every right to be in fear of these mask wearers, because they could be wearing those masks to hide their faces as the mug me in the produce department. The country has gone weak. I'm afraid to defend it from these people, because I know if I start pulling their masks off they will call the police me, and the cowardly police would arrest me instead of the actual mask wearers who could very likely be wearing a mask to assault innocent people.

If you see people wearing a mask in public, then make their lives a living hell. It's time to stand up for our freedom and rights to not have to worry about being mugged by masked criminals.
71Uq3bvlmoL._AC_UL320_.jpg

or we can make America a better country making laws that prevent deviants from wearing masks in public, and make it illegal for people to injected with experimental vaccines (or any vaccines for that matter). I am tired of my freedoms being infringed upon because some freaks think it's okay to wear a mask in public or to get DNA mutating serums shot into their arm.
You can't make laws since you are nobody and your rule doesn't override anyone's freedom to wear if a damn mask if they wish to do as such.

You can't make laws since you are nobody and your rule doesn't override anyone's freedom to wear if a damn mask if they wish to do as such.

Your rights end where my freedom to not be around people wearing masks or vaccinated vaxholes begins. I have legitimate concerns of being mugged by a masker or being turned into a mindless mutant from a vaxhole who sheds vaccines particles. I thought America was about freedom? Why is my freedom not valued?

Why would anyone care if Americans who are prone to disease choose to wear masks?
Because I don't like masks and I don't think people should wear them. Much how I don't like gay marriage and don't they gays should be allowed to marry, let alone marry while wearing masks.

A pandemic is not a Good reason?

I was following him around the store telling him to remove his mask and to stop living in fear of catching a cold. The security and manager told me to leave, but let him continue to shop while wearing a mask
And you dont understand WHY you were kicked out? :auiqs.jpg:
They probably would have thrown me out for wearing an American flag speedo too. These people are unamerican communists.

Forum List

Back