I am tired of seeing people wearing masks. Time to get serious about making that madness stop.

I would like to some governors of states ran by REAL AMERICANS to put their foot down. Make it a crime to wear a mask in public without a good reason to be doing so. It's time to bring back common sense and freedom to America. I don't understand why stores continue to allow people to wear masks inside them. In fact, they will actively defend people who wear masks. I was kicked out of a Walmart by some libtards because some snowflake complained when I was following him around the store telling him to remove his mask and to stop living in fear of catching a cold. The security and manager told me to leave, but let him continue to shop while wearing a mask. Which is weird. I have every right to be in fear of these mask wearers, because they could be wearing those masks to hide their faces as the mug me in the produce department. The country has gone weak. I'm afraid to defend it from these people, because I know if I start pulling their masks off they will call the police me, and the cowardly police would arrest me instead of the actual mask wearers who could very likely be wearing a mask to assault innocent people.

If you see people wearing a mask in public, then make their lives a living hell. It's time to stand up for our freedom and rights to not have to worry about being mugged by masked criminals.
I wouldnt call the police on you but I would fuck you up if you tried taking my mask off.

I would like to some governors of states ran by REAL AMERICANS to put their foot down. Make it a crime to wear a mask in public without a good reason to be doing so. It's time to bring back common sense and freedom to America. I don't understand why stores continue to allow people to wear masks inside them. In fact, they will actively defend people who wear masks. I was kicked out of a Walmart by some libtards because some snowflake complained when I was following him around the store telling him to remove his mask and to stop living in fear of catching a cold. The security and manager told me to leave, but let him continue to shop while wearing a mask. Which is weird. I have every right to be in fear of these mask wearers, because they could be wearing those masks to hide their faces as the mug me in the produce department. The country has gone weak. I'm afraid to defend it from these people, because I know if I start pulling their masks off they will call the police me, and the cowardly police would arrest me instead of the actual mask wearers who could very likely be wearing a mask to assault innocent people.

If you see people wearing a mask in public, then make their lives a living hell. It's time to stand up for our freedom and rights to not have to worry about being mugged by masked criminals.
You must really be scared on halloween. Think those little kids are there to mug you. What a bumbling fool. Leave people alone they'll leave you alone, well probably not with your attitude.

Go away to a place where you can get what you want and leave us alone.
or we can make America a better country making laws that prevent deviants from wearing masks in public, and make it illegal for people to injected with experimental vaccines (or any vaccines for that matter). I am tired of my freedoms being infringed upon because some freaks think it's okay to wear a mask in public or to get DNA mutating serums shot into their arm.
You can't make laws since you are nobody and your rule doesn't override anyone's freedom to wear if a damn mask if they wish to do as such.

Your rights end where my freedom to not be around people wearing masks or vaccinated vaxholes begins. I have legitimate concerns of being mugged by a masker or being turned into a mindless mutant from a vaxhole who sheds vaccines particles. I thought America was about freedom? Why is my freedom not va

I wouldnt call the police on you but I would fuck you up if you tried taking my mask off.
If you live in a stand your ground state that is where is freedom and rights should end for good.

I was following him around the store telling him to remove his mask and to stop living in fear of catching a cold. The security and manager told me to leave, but let him continue to shop while wearing a mask
And you dont understand WHY you were kicked out? :auiqs.jpg:
They probably would have thrown me out for wearing an American flag speedo too. These people are unamerican communists.
You're the commie if you're wearing the American Flag.

If you live in a stand your ground state that is where is freedom and rights should end for good.
I was actually in shock reading the OP because it never occurred to me there were people out there that felt like this. Now that I have had time to get over the shock I honestly would enjoy someone trying to take my mask off. I would purposely crush their windpipe. I can only hope some fool tries this on me.

But you're black. That means you'll sneak up behind him and smack him in the back of the head.

I was actually in shock reading the OP because it never occurred to me there were people out there that felt like this. Now that I have had time to get over the shock I honestly would enjoy someone trying to take my mask off. I would purposely crush their windpipe. I can only hope some fool tries this on me
You thought the mask cult were the only ones assaulting people for NOT WEARING THE MASK, didn't you

I would like to some governors of states ran by REAL AMERICANS to put their foot down. Make it a crime to wear a mask in public without a good reason to be doing so. It's time to bring back common sense and freedom to America.
Let's outlaw something and create a new crime in order to advance freedom......

Did you even detect the irony when you wrote that?

I would like to some governors of states ran by REAL AMERICANS to put their foot down. Make it a crime to wear a mask in public without a good reason to be doing so. It's time to bring back common sense and freedom to America.
Let's outlaw something and create a new crime in order to advance freedom......

Did you even detect the irony when you wrote that?
Never. There is never any sense of irony in anything I post. I'm iron free.

You must really be scared on halloween. Think those little kids are there to mug you. What a bumbling fool. Leave people alone they'll leave you alone, well probably not with your attitude.
The mask cult were the first to instigate this

But you're black. That means you'll sneak up behind him and smack him in the back of the head.
Well thats an option as well. However, i would much rather crush his windpipe and then watch as he gasps for air.

Go away to a place where you can get what you want and leave us alone.
or we can make America a better country making laws that prevent deviants from wearing masks in public, and make it illegal for people to injected with experimental vaccines (or any vaccines for that matter). I am tired of my freedoms being infringed upon because some freaks think it's okay to wear a mask in public or to get DNA mutating serums shot into their arm.
You can't make laws since you are nobody and your rule doesn't override anyone's freedom to wear if a damn mask if they wish to do as such.

Your rights end where my freedom to not be around people wearing masks or vaccinated vaxholes begins. I have legitimate concerns of being mugged by a masker or being turned into a mindless mutant from a vaxhole who sheds vaccines particles. I thought America was about freedom? Why is my freedom not valued?

Maybe you didn't notice, but there were people who wore masks before the pandemic. Usually because of allergies or their own health issues. Your rights are intact if others wear their medical masks.

And as for being "being turned into a mindless mutant from a vaxhole who sheds vaccines particles", you have a vivid imagination, don't you.

So you are scared of being around people who have had the covid vaccines and scared of being around people wearing medical masks? Sounds like you should just stay home and let the other Americans enjoy their freedoms.

Why would anyone care if Americans who are prone to disease choose to wear masks?
Because I don't like masks and I don't think people should wear them. Much how I don't like gay marriage and don't they gays should be allowed to marry, let alone marry while wearing masks.

You have just as much of a say about whether people wear masks as you do about whether gays marry. None. Deal with it or hide at home.

I was following him around the store telling him to remove his mask and to stop living in fear of catching a cold. The security and manager told me to leave, but let him continue to shop while wearing a mask

Right? A crazed lunatic following someone around spouting paranoid nonsense. Why would they object to that? :laughing0301:

They probably would have thrown me out for wearing an American flag speedo too. These people are unamerican communists.

In that case they would have thrown you out for scaring people. Or ruining their appetites.

Most stores require shirt, pants and shoes.

Forum List

Back