I am so done with Liz Warren...thank you Bill Maher

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
When she was running for senate, I found her to be just what Washington needed, a fresh ideological warrior for the left. Now the bitch is going effin crazy. Last friday, Maher announced on his show, that Liz is advocating that a high school transgender kid, be apart of picking her Sec. of education. WTF?? There are perhaps 10 total, transgender kids in public school and this bitch is willing to sacrifice herself for this nonsense??

Leave it to effin Democrats to F-up a wet dream. People like Liz and Biden, all of them are so desperate to be the nominee for president and willing to say just about anything stupid to appease a very small segment of this nation. OMG, I am soooo over this chic.

When she was running for senate, I found her to be just what Washington needed, a fresh ideological warrior for the left. Now the bitch is going effin crazy. Last friday, Maher announced on his show, that Liz is advocating that a high school transgender kid, be apart of picking her Sec. of education. WTF?? There are perhaps 10 total, transgender kids in public school and this bitch is willing to sacrifice herself for this nonsense??

Leave it to effin Democrats to F-up a wet dream. People like Liz and Biden, all of them are so desperate to be the nominee for president and willing to say just about anything stupid to appease a very small segment of this nation. OMG, I am soooo over this chic.

So what you are saying is---------->Democratic identity politics just turned you off too. Welcome to the club!

You like a liar who sits in the Senate who used her fake native American heritage to prevent some other person of color from taking the job she absconded with? Now you finally see what a lying sack of shit she is, so who are you going to vote for now, the cum eater, butt plug? Or sleepy creepy Joe, the groper, who embezzled money from the tax payer so his drug addict son could make millions? Or are you going to vote for a short stature billionaire, who prevents you from buying supersized big gulp, or use table salt at a restaurant and wants to stop and frisk blacks because he is a racist like you?

She is a good Senator but not for Potus, just my opinion. I will stand behind her if she is the nominee, I am pro Public Schools which tramp calls government schools. (I wouldn't believe everything Maher says due to my experience)

Forum List

Back