I am pro-life!

There is no law you have to get the vax you idiot. Dont you know the difference between a suggestion and a law?
When the Federal and State governments mandate it, and virtually every corporation does as well, it becomes a de facto law, thanks to corporate fascism.

Would you feel better if every corporation and government entity fired women who got abortions and refused to do service for them, instead of a law being passed?

Its not de facto law either. You never had the right to work for anyone.
Oh cool, so Jim Crow laws are legit then. You don’t have a right to work for anyone. You don’t have a right to use any business. So stop complaining about not getting hired or refused business.
51FC8C0E-9772-4897-BD37-6D99F908C435.jpeg

I oppose abortion -- it is almost murder.

I support Welfare 100%. Children must be the priority. Families raising children must be a priority. Also, children must be protected from abuse within families!

I oppose guns -- they are used in 33,000 murders and suicides per year.

I oppose dangerous substances. Harmful drugs should stay illegal

I oppose cruel punishment -- even lifers have a right to humane treatment. In Canada and West Europe they are treated humanely.
As a general rule, I oppose abortion too, but I understand there are times when it is needed, and I have no right to make that decision for a woman who has to make that choice. She doesn't need interference from a total strainger.

As a general rule, I oppose abortion too, but I understand there are times when it is needed, and I have no right to make that decision for a woman who has to make that choice. She doesn't need interference from a total strainger.
take away child support and you might have a point,,

In a Democracy, voters do what they do - they vote. If you think everyone who casts an opposing vote to yours is "taking something away from you" then you have psychological issues that should be looked into.
thankfully we are not a democracy,,,

Forum List

Back