I am pro-life!

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
I oppose abortion -- it is almost murder.

I support Welfare 100%. Children must be the priority. Families raising children must be a priority. Also, children must be protected from abuse within families!

I oppose guns -- they are used in 33,000 murders and suicides per year.

I oppose dangerous substances. Harmful drugs should stay illegal

I oppose cruel punishment -- even lifers have a right to humane treatment. In Canada and West Europe they are treated humanely.

I support Welfare 100%. Children must be the priority. Families raising children must be a priority. Also, children must be protected from abuse within families!

I oppose cruel punishment -- even lifers have a right to humane treatment. In Canada and West Europe they are treated humanely.

Apparently you never saw the way that Mel Gibson was punished in Braveheart by the English government.

I'd call that "cruel" even if you don't.

Apparently you never saw the way that Mel Gibson was punished in Braveheart by the English government.

I'd call that "cruel" even if you don't.
What is worse -- being drawn and quartered or living 20 years in a modern American Supermax?

sounds like you have some fascist tendencies,,,

I too, oppose Abortion.

I support training and teaching people to support themselves and to be able to do so before they have children.

I support the Second Amendment. If you cannot protect yourself and your family, you are just a fucking pussy.

I oppose you or anyone telling people what substances they can or cannot use.

Cruel Punishment? Okay. You'll have to do better. Humane treatment has specific connotations.

Forum List

Back