"I Am Outraged" DC Bishop Denounces trump's Visit To Church After Police Clear Protesters With Tear Gas

This pigfucker went to St. John's. I will defend St. John's, He has no business there. St.John is space sacred to the Crhistian community. I cannot even believe that a man believing himself to be the president of the United States would ever do such a thing.

This bishop is outraged that trump was at one of her churches.

She most certainly wasn't told he was coming and didn't have permission to be there. She found out he was there from the news.

He didn't pray when he was there either. He just used it and a bible for a photo op.

View attachment 344213View attachment 344214

Umm, the police have been using tear gas to clear the terrorists out from areas all over the country. If a crowd refuses to obey police to move, then they get removed.

Also the President (or anyone else) don’t need the “permission” from a Diocese to stand outside of a church.

Another Social Justice Warrior masquerading as a representative of God.

There was a reason Jesus never made Magdelene an apostle.
Easy to understand her outrage. He really did use it as a photo op. Churches and especially Bibles should not be used for a photo op. He didn't even take time to pray? He was wrong to go there.
View attachment 344240
How do you know he didn’t pray? You can read his thoughts?

Easy to understand her outrage. He really did use it as a photo op. Churches and especially Bibles should not be used for a photo op. He didn't even take time to pray? He was wrong to go there.
View attachment 344240
The article quoted the Bishop. Didn't see the picture on his knees on that ground and there are no grass stains pants. If you have the link showing him down on his knees, post it. Uh, not the Russian one.

View attachment 344240
The article quoted the Bishop. Didn't see the picture on his knees on that ground and there are no grass stains pants. If you have the link showing him down on his knees, post it. Uh, not the Russian one.
Since when does one have to be on their knees to pray?

I do not like your "LOGIC" re poor mary magdelena.
I was not even AWARE that Jesus actually NAMED people as his "apostles" -------how does one say "apostle"--in aramaic? For the record---re: my esteemed opinion-----that marianne chippy should
have kept her silly mouth shut

View attachment 344240
You don't. I usually don't. As presidents go, it really is more of a John F. Kennedy thing, and trump is certainly no John Kennedy. Unless you know differently, I guess we only have the words of the Bishop, though from the multiple reports out there, nobody has disputed her words.

View attachment 344240
You don't. I usually don't. As presidents go, it really is more of a John F. Kennedy thing, and trump is certainly no John Kennedy. Unless you know differently, I guess we only have the words of the Bishop, though from the multiple reports out there, nobody has disputed her words.
Why the fuck would I care about what some looney Bishop has to say about it? She doesn’t own the street in front of the church. She doesn’t own the church. And nobody needs her approval to hold a bible or pray however they want.

View attachment 344240
Exactly. I pray sitting in my chair SEVERAL times a day. The prayers come from my mind, NOT from my knees.

View attachment 344240
Why the fuck would I care about what some looney Bishop has to say about it? She doesn’t own the street in front of the church. She doesn’t own the church. And nobody needs her approval to hold a bible or pray however they want.

Trump will never be guilty of praying.

View attachment 344240

Trump will never be guilty of praying.

whether he prays or not----is not the business of the idiotic Marianne
She's outraged that President Trump went to church?

He didn't go to church in the traditional sense. He used the Church as a backdrop for a photo OP.

He went into a site of violence-----which took place
in the UNITED STATES, As PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

She most certainly wasn't told he was coming and didn't have permission to be there. She found out he was there from the news.

He didn't pray when he was there either. He just used it and a bible for a photo op.

Umm, the police have been using tear gas to clear the terrorists out from areas all over the country. If a crowd refuses to obey police to move, then they get removed.

Also the President (or anyone else) don’t need the “permission” from a Diocese to stand outside of a church.

Do they use the water cannon in America?

Do they use the water cannon in America?

the did use fire truck hoses in the south----I think---
SHEEEESH it was considered barbaric. I see nothing wrong with TEAR GAS under the circumstances of a
near church riot-----or why the cops should ask the
dipsy doodle ----whatevah that marianne chick thinks she is------in army and navy training---they shoot it at young recruits. -----directly at them in a closed room.

Forum List

Back