"I Am Outraged" DC Bishop Denounces trump's Visit To Church After Police Clear Protesters With Tear Gas

I know to protect our temples and mosques. Having to protect our St. John's is downright frightening to me. I have knelt there. I have prayed there. Now this man comes to destroy this place. I can't even believe it.

I know to protect our temples and mosques. Having to protect our St. John's is downright frightening to me. I have knelt there. I have prayed there. Now this man comes to destroy this place. I can't even believe it.

This man comes to destroy this place. This church means something to me.

The President of the United States can destroy a building simply by stepping foot in it?

He truly is a powerful man. I'm so glad he's our President.

This bishop is outraged that trump was at one of her churches.

She most certainly wasn't told he was coming and didn't have permission to be there. She found out he was there from the news.

He didn't pray when he was there either. He just used it and a bible for a photo op.

View attachment 344213View attachment 344214

MAGA
KAG
TRUMP 2020!

Another Social Justice Warrior masquerading as a representative of God.

There was a reason Jesus never made Magdelene an apostle.
Easy to understand her outrage. He really did use it as a photo op. Churches and especially Bibles should not be used for a photo op. He didn't even take time to pray? He was wrong to go there.
View attachment 344240
How do you know he didn’t pray? You can read his thoughts?
The article quoted the Bishop. Didn't see the picture on his knees on that ground and there are no grass stains pants. If you have the link showing him down on his knees, post it. Uh, not the Russian one.
Since when does one have to be on their knees to pray?
You don't. I usually don't. As presidents go, it really is more of a John F. Kennedy thing, and trump is certainly no John Kennedy. Unless you know differently, I guess we only have the words of the Bishop, though from the multiple reports out there, nobody has disputed her words.
Why the fuck would I care about what some looney Bishop has to say about it? She doesn’t own the street in front of the church. She doesn’t own the church. And nobody needs her approval to hold a bible or pray however they want.
Repect of other people's religious belief is one of the minimum standards whether you believe or not. Only a clod disrespect other peoples religion.

Easy to understand her outrage. He really did use it as a photo op. Churches and especially Bibles should not be used for a photo op. He didn't even take time to pray? He was wrong to go there.
View attachment 344240
The article quoted the Bishop. Didn't see the picture on his knees on that ground and there are no grass stains pants. If you have the link showing him down on his knees, post it. Uh, not the Russian one.
You don't. I usually don't. As presidents go, it really is more of a John F. Kennedy thing, and trump is certainly no John Kennedy. Unless you know differently, I guess we only have the words of the Bishop, though from the multiple reports out there, nobody has disputed her words.
Why the fuck would I care about what some looney Bishop has to say about it? She doesn’t own the street in front of the church. She doesn’t own the church. And nobody needs her approval to hold a bible or pray however they want.
Repect of other people's religious belief is one of the minimum standards whether you believe or not. Only a clod disrespect other peoples religion.
Tell that to the heretical Bishop attacking someone for holding a Bible.

View attachment 344240
Tell that to the heretical Bishop attacking someone for holding a Bible.
Nah, tell it to his security detail. It was pretty chancy letting him touch a bible outside on a cloudy day, as he might have be struck dead during the photo op. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near during him using the bible as a political prop thing unless he had a ground rod and and log chain up his butt.

The President of the United States can destroy a building simply by stepping foot in it?

He is not my president. I disown him and I repudiate him. He should never bring his filth to St. John's. No matter what your faith, you do not defile a place of worship.

Catholic church priests with TDS have been seeing declining attendance in their churches for three years now....when will they learn?....

He is not my president. I disown him and I repudiate him. He should never bring his filth to St. John's. No matter what your faith, you do not defile a place of worship.
Whoa.....the TDS is strong in this one....

So Trump used riot police and tear gas to clear peaceful protesters from a church way, just so he can go take a P.R. photo. Disgusting.
The U.S.A is really no different than China. Trump and Conservatives always want to make their country more like China. China is passing a law that makes insulting the national anthem illegal. Which is what Trump wanted to do when the football players were taking a knee in protest during the US anthem. And now Trump want to send in the military to be a tough guy against people exercising their democratic right to protest. How is that different than Hong Kong?

The Rev. Mariann Budde, whose diocese St. John's belongs to, said she was "outraged" by Trump's visit and noted that he didn't pray while stopping by the church, a landmark known for its regular visits from sitting presidents since the early 19th century.
He didn't come to church to pray, he didn't come to church to offer condolences to those who are grieving, he didn't come to commit to healing our nation – all the things we would expect and long for from the highest leader in the land.

Get Trump out of office now before he burns down the entire country!!!

So Trump used riot police and tear gas to clear peaceful protesters from a church way, just so he can go take a P.R. photo. Disgusting.
The U.S.A is really no different than China. Trump and Conservatives always want to make their country more like China. China is passing a law that makes insulting the national anthem illegal. Which is what Trump wanted to do when the football players were taking a knee in protest during the US anthem. And now Trump want to send in the military to be a tough guy against people exercising their democratic right to protest. How is that different than Hong Kong?

The Rev. Mariann Budde, whose diocese St. John's belongs to, said she was "outraged" by Trump's visit and noted that he didn't pray while stopping by the church, a landmark known for its regular visits from sitting presidents since the early 19th century.
He didn't come to church to pray, he didn't come to church to offer condolences to those who are grieving, he didn't come to commit to healing our nation – all the things we would expect and long for from the highest leader in the land.

peaceful protesters dont carry rocks and clubs and burn down buildings,,,

And now Trump want to send in the military to be a tough guy against people exercising their democratic right to protest. How is that different than Hong Kong?
Fuck off you dishonest shitbag! Martin Luther King and his alliance protested for civil rights.

No buildings were set on fire or looted. No one was attacked and beaten by a mob. No one was dragged out of their auto.

There is a world of difference between protesting and rioting. Stop calling violent rioters protesters.

Catholic church priests with TDS have been seeing declining attendance in their churches for three years now....when will they learn?....
Learn exactly what??? I am an American and I am a believer in the words spoken by Jesus in the Sermon on the Mount.

It looked very phony.

He doesn't care what you think. No one of sound mind does.

View attachment 344240

All religion is to trump and people like him is a weapon to use against people they disagree with.

trump goes one step further, he also uses it to manipulate his base.

trump isn't a christian and anyone who actually believes that he is a christian I have some beautiful ocean beachfront property in Colorado to sell them very cheap.

Forum List

Back