I am now a liberal conservative.

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
I believe God exists and in God's eyes, marriage is a holy union between a heterosexual couple that provides an opportunity to bring more of Gods' children into this world and raise them into capable adults

I believe abortion under most circumstances is pretty immoral but I wouldn't feel comfortable making abortion an illegal practice

I don't think people should go to jail over drugs

I don't think people should lose their jobs over supporting traditional marriage

I think government programs to assist the poor are vital and should be a huge priority

I'm not comfortable with the transgender bathroom battle/situation going on in our public schools.

States need more rights. If they did we could have more liberal and conservative utopias and that would make it easier to know where you want to live. We could also see which states run better and from that see which ideology is better

I believe God exists and in God's eyes, marriage is a holy union between a heterosexual couple that provides an opportunity to bring more of Gods' children into this world and raise them into capable adults

I believe abortion under most circumstances is pretty immoral but I wouldn't feel comfortable making abortion an illegal practice

I don't think people should lose their jobs over supporting traditional marriage

I think government programs to assist the poor are vital and should be a huge priority

I'm not comfortable with the transgender bathroom battle/situation going on in our public schools.

States need more rights. If they did we could have more liberal and conservative utopias and that would make it easier to know where you want to live. We could also see which states run better and from that see which ideology is better
I agree 100%.

Wow, I must be a liberal conservative too!

...or maybe we two just think for ourselves?

I kinda agree with you, but you are not a democrat. States are to be marginalized when they rely on federal money and the gov has a right to have its hand in on how things are done with that money.

I think most people are somewhere in the middle. I think a small number actually agree with either party on everything.
One thing is certain, its the people of this country who decides this country's fate and when we allow a few to determine our destiny as with this last election, than we must hold ourselves accountable. Trump is not our enemy nor foe, its those that stood silent and allowed a Trump to advance.

Its time the American Stupid understand, that nothing good nor bad ever happens to this country, without us, giving it permission to do so.

I agree with most of what you say too. I just have a couple of questions.
1.Do you think the marriage bond is nothing more than to produce children, or that that bond goes far beyond procreation, and ideally connects almost every facet of the couple's lives in a commitment to the betterment of both?
2. Do you think people in a homosexual marriage that has all the other commitment aspects of a traditional marriage, other than producing children, should lose their jobs, or rights as next of kin, or the rights given to spouses when their partner is in the hospital, just because they don't have a traditional man/woman marriage?

Forum List

Back