I am now a full-blown SINGLE-ISSUE voter

When born All American Born Citizens that pass the Op tests will be given a firearm and by two if they fail to hold the gun they shall be deported to Mexico…

Let do it baby!

Yeah, I am being ridiculous but hey if repealing all laws is what will make you happy, well a lot of ex-cons and possible terrorists will love you!

If you are not for the repeal of all federal gun laws, you do not get my fucking vote.
I hate to break it to you brother, but if we're being realistic here, this likely means you're never voting again, unless of course you throw your hat in the political ring one day and cast your vote for Bootney. Hell I'll vote for you, send me a stack of ballots and point me to the nearest 24 hour dropbox.

'You' need to settle down and pull in yours horns. It's been noticed that you are starting to advocate violence!
It's the result of a political culture of grifters and opportunists preying on a culture of racists, bigots and morons. They sold them trickle down economics to excuse crony capitalism. Global Jewish conspiracies to explain why they're still poor. Kenyan born presidents, pedo pizza rings, stolen elections and groomer teachers to stoke their fear and hatred and this is the result. Can't pull them back now, all you can do is try and escape their blast zones.

It's the result of a political culture of grifters and opportunists preying on a culture of racists, bigots and morons. They sold them trickle down economics to excuse crony capitalism. Global Jewish conspiracies to explain why they're still poor. Kenyan born presidents, pedo pizza rings, stolen elections and groomer teachers to stoke their fear and hatred and this is the result. Can't pull them back now, all you can do is try and escape their blast zones.
I don't want to take sides.
I considered it time to issue a warning.
However, I always welcome an opportunity to talk about Supply Side economics and the racism issue.
Or even any ideas being raised on Jewish conspiracy theories.

I guess there are extreme positions. Many libs are perfectly content with the complete elimination of the right to own or possess guns. Some other folks are content to eliminate any and all laws affecting the right and ability of adults to own and possess guns.

My hunch is that most Americans would land in the spectrum between those extremes. Our 2d Amendment may not be seen as an absolute in that case. I am certainly in the “in between” range.

You can’t validly and legally outlaw gun ownership without ignoring or repealing our 2d Amendment. But if you acknowledge that the 2d Amendment is not an absolute, then you can acknowledge the notion of licenses and permits. And if you acknowledge that, then you’re going to be allowing that some adult American citizens can validly be denied the license or the permit. I do. Convicted felons for example. Maybe until their parole is complete. Maybe even longer. Maybe forever. Similarly, maybe those with GENUINE mental health problems that proveably do demonstrate that they pose a risk to themselves or others.

Accordingly, I don’t agree with the OP.

But I also don’t agree that the 2d Amendment should be repealed or in any other way limited.

Forum List

Back