I am leaving Vegas in 4 yrs

This city is so dangerous and full of violent thugs and the mentally insane that even I am nervous !!
I in 2025 will be moving to Goodyear , AZ that is far NW of Phoenix and very safe . I will be 50 yrs old. Wow !!

Vegas is a very dangerous city with thugs ,vermin , con artist and the lowest form of humanity
It’s like living in an “ out patient ward in a mental hospital “

Best wishes to you.

Although I have never been there (and have no desire to visit it), my mother and brother visited it in the 1950s!

It was a small town then, with the strip containing just a few hotels (including one reserved for people of a certain ethnicity).

They enjoyed the wide open desert spaces and the quiet atmosphere.

In many respects, the 1950s were the last peaceful decade in our nation's history.

It is so sad to see how the Dems are allowing very bad people to run amok in our cities today.

It is, of course, a harbinger of what lies ahead for our great-grandchildren.

This city is so dangerous and full of violent thugs and the mentally insane that even I am nervous !!
I in 2025 will be moving to Goodyear , AZ that is far NW of Phoenix and very safe . I will be 50 yrs old. Wow !!

Vegas is a very dangerous city with thugs ,vermin , con artist and the lowest form of humanity
move to better part.....were i live none of the shit you describes happens....not even graffitti on the walls out here....
So much white trash, ghetto blacks it’s scary
where i lived in Anaheim Ca was more dangerous than were i am now...

I'm looking at property near Show Low AZ to build a home....I'm out of here...San Diego and CA are a mess....a hot dem mess....
What is going on with San Diego ???
Its in CA...it is turning as blue as SF and LA.....conservatives are moving to west Texas....
San Diego was once the best city on earth in the 80s and 90s
What about the homeless and violence ??
SD was a beautiful city until they allowed homeless to camp in parks and on the beach....if you take a stroll after dark on a SD beach take a gun with you....the mission district is dirty and smells so bad I haven't been there in years....over filled trash cans litter in the roads....run down housing....I actually live near a military base and my neighborhood is mostly retired and active duty personnel....so its safe but we are surrounded...and the cost to live here rises every day...I can sell my home here build a nice home in AZ and pocket a bundle....
Are you moving to Az or Tx.
I used to live in Az and Oregon but grew up in Michigan
Northern AZ about an hour or so from the New Mexico border...the property is right up against federal forest....I would have to build which is something I said I'd never do again but its a great place...the town of Show Low is 90% Trump voters....great golf courses and ATV roads to drive around on....and a medical center....

My area is summerlin ( very safe )
My work area is the problem

You might want to quit the gay prostitution thing.
Shake Head GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I'm looking at property near Show Low AZ to build a home....I'm out of here...San Diego and CA are a mess....a hot dem mess....
Its in CA...it is turning as blue as SF and LA.....conservatives are moving to west Texas....
SD was a beautiful city until they allowed homeless to camp in parks and on the beach....if you take a stroll after dark on a SD beach take a gun with you....the mission district is dirty and smells so bad I haven't been there in years....over filled trash cans litter in the roads....run down housing....I actually live near a military base and my neighborhood is mostly retired and active duty personnel....so its safe but we are surrounded...and the cost to live here rises every day...I can sell my home here build a nice home in AZ and pocket a bundle....
San Diego's a fucking mess since the Bonhomme Richard caught fire. It's going to take BILLIONS to clean it up and the feds aren't doing a fucking thing.
It still smells like smoke....

I hear there is gambling and prostitution going on

Be careful
Actually prostitution isn't legal in Las Vegas or at least it wasn't. Other places in NV yes but Vegas not.
I hope you like heat because it's as hot as blazes in Phoenix. I know you think it's hot in Vegas but they have heat and humidity to go with it in Phoenix. I lived in Tucson for about ninety days and I thought it more uncomfortable than in Phoenix. Besides it's a city and all cities are cesspools. Phoenix is like LA, miles and miles of concrete and asphalt before you can get out of it. I was looking at Sedona for a while. It's nice and a lot cooler there so you might want to check into it. A very scenic area.

Last edited:

I hope you like heat becausd its as hot as blazes there. I know you think its hot oin Vegas but they have heat and humidity to go with it in Phoenix. I lived in Tucson gor about ninety days and i thought it mire uncomfortabke in Phoenix. Besides it's a city and all cities are cesspools. Phoenux is like LA miles and miles of concrete and asphalt befor

I hear there is gambling and prostitution going on

Be careful
Actually prostitution isn't legal in Las Vegas or at least it wasn't. Other places in NV yes but Vegas not.
Vegas has 3 months of triple heat
Phoenix can have 6 And giant monsoon storms

Think of it as an opportunity to put your MMA classes to practical use!

I will never Be as good as you
I am a 44 yr old , skinny Jewish guy - so the bar is not very high lol

I will never Be as good as you
I am a 44 yr old , skinny Jewish guy - so the bar is not very high lol
There is only one opponent you have to get better than...

i’ve lived here for over seven years now and I have not experienced these issues

i’ve lived here for over seven years now and I have not experienced these issues
Then we shall meet lol

San Diego's a fucking mess since the Bonhomme Richard caught fire. It's going to take BILLIONS to clean it up and the feds aren't doing a fucking thing.
It still smells like smoke....
That and my boat and seawall are a fucking mess. Dead fish too.

I will survive because I am smart and tough !!
I stay home at night
I avoid bad places and people
It’s a city of zero education and zero ambition
That's odd. I visited a truly good historic museum and a small but outstanding city zoo in Vegas about 15 or 20 years ago.

Forum List

Back