I am leaving Vegas in 4 yrs

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
This city is so dangerous and full of violent thugs and the mentally insane that even I am nervous !!
I in 2025 will be moving to Goodyear , AZ that is far NW of Phoenix and very safe . I will be 50 yrs old. Wow !!

Vegas is a very dangerous city with thugs ,vermin , con artist and the lowest form of humanity
It’s like living in an “ out patient ward in a mental hospital “

I will survive because I am smart and tough !!
I stay home at night
I avoid bad places and people
It’s a city of zero education and zero ambition

Unfortunately it's not just Vegas.

MUCH of the nation is being Transformed. You run, but it's getting harder to hide.

I would say if things continue deteriorating at the current rate, the US will make Brazil look like a very safe place to visit eventually.
As chaos takes hold, and Police are discouraged from doing their jobs....corruption will spread and then Cartels and their influence will settle in and
then things get exponentially worse. VERY quickly.

This city is so dangerous and full of violent thugs and the mentally insane that even I am nervous !!
I in 2025 will be moving to Goodyear , AZ that is far NW of Phoenix and very safe . I will be 50 yrs old. Wow !!

Vegas is a very dangerous city with thugs ,vermin , con artist and the lowest form of humanity

Why leave? From the sound of it you'd fit right in.

Why leave? From the sound of it you'd fit right in.

Mom always said......

"If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"

Unfortunately, I guess I didn't listen either

why so soon???
you should wait another few yrs to make sure you want to,,,

Sounds like you can't make it in Vegas. Time to run away.

I hear there is gambling and prostitution going on

Be careful

Why wait four years? Leave now while you're still alive.

move to better part.....were i live none of the shit you describes happens....not even graffitti on the walls out here....

move to better part.....were i live none of the shit you describes happens....not even graffitti on the walls out here....
So much white trash, ghetto blacks it’s scary

Forum List

Back