I am just so glad we have so much money we can hire legal team for illegals

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Holder seeks legal team for children on border - Washington Times
The Obama administration announced a program late last week that would provide attorneys for the young illegal immigrant children crossing in waves over the U.S.-Mexico border, saying they want to make sure the unaccompanied minors are getting fair legal representation
Sorry they are called ILLEGALS for a reason. They are NOT ENTITLED to anything

and NO I can care less that they are children. It is their parents responsibility not the American people to take care of them

Everyone in detention on American soil has the right to legal representation, it's why Gitmo exists off American soil.

And yet four Americans were killed by Obama and they weren't even afforded due process. But illegals, why all they need do to be a citizen is swim the Rio Grande.

The Obama administration announced a program late last week that would provide attorneys for the young illegal immigrant children crossing in waves over the U.S.-Mexico border, saying they want to make sure the unaccompanied minors are getting fair legal representation

The joint project between the Justice Department and AmeriCorps, the government’s national service organization, aims to recruit 100 lawyers and paralegals to shepherd the children through the immigration system, making sure they are treated properly and can make claims for legal status or protection if they are eligible.

reading....i know you struggle with it, but seriously stop being so fucking lazy

And yet four Americans were killed by Obama and they weren't even afforded due process. But illegals, why all they need do to be a citizen is swim the Rio Grande.

due process for the dead ... why didn't I think about that ?

There are hundreds of thousands of illegals. 100 lawyers won't do a damn thing. It's a way for obama to pay off democrat donors and bundlers.

The joint project between the Justice Department and AmeriCorps, the government’s national service organization, aims to recruit 100 lawyers and paralegals to shepherd the children through the immigration system, making sure they are treated properly and can make claims for legal status or protection if they are eligible.

reading....i know you struggle with it, but seriously stop being so fucking lazy

AmeriCorps----:lol::lol:
more like Nazicorps

Holder seeks legal team for children on border - Washington Times Sorry they are called ILLEGALS for a reason. They are NOT ENTITLED to anything

AmeriCorps----:lol::lol:
more like Nazicorps

omg look at you with the jokes.....oh no wait your not

Shut up

The lawyers always make out better than anyone, it will always be that way as long as lawyers write the laws.

More failed Obama priorities

Crumbling Infrastucture
Veterans dying while waiting for a doctor's appointment
Millions of unemployed Americans

Who cares about that stuff! We must aid illegal immigrant children!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back