I am encourage all of my fellow President Trump supporters/lovers to make it known we will send any Biden stimulus payments to Trump

BillKristolsCat

VIP Member
Reaction score
This will force the Biden administration to think twice before sending out any further stimulus payments, because they don't want the money to go to Trump. The TDS will kick in and they won't be able to help themselves from blocking all stimulus payments. And if they do send the stimulus payments, then sending it to Trump will show him our appreciation for everything he has done for us, and hopefully it will give him the will to plan a coup to ensure he can be our leader once again. I've personally set it up so half of my direct deposit from work is automatically deposited into an offshore account owned by President Trump. It's the least I can do for all that he has done. I encourage everyone else to do the same. If you're not going to do it, then please take down all of your Trump flags, because you are not loyal or appreciative enough to be part of this movement to fundamentally change America into something better than it has ever been.

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And to buy Rooty some proper hairdye​

But they should save a little cash to buy one of these (actual banner displayed at 1/6 Traitoriot Putsch:

And be sure to sign the check "yes..... Master..... we .... hear ..... and ........ obey..."

SavannahMann

Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok. Let me get this straight. You are going to send what? A thousand bucks to Trump. Because the multimillionaire doesn’t have enough?

If you want to know how people could vote for Biden. Look in the mirror. Estimates are that homelessness will increase by 45%. But all you can do is scream the Stock Market is doing great. Later you howl that people are voting against their interests. You don’t know what their interests are.

People are struggling. And all you want to do is screw them more. Send your Grand to Trump. I don’t care. But when you later claim people are stupid for supporting Democrats, remember you were the one who sent your money to a multimillionaire to make a point. A stupid point. And acted against your own interests.

BlueGin

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Any stimulus I get is going straight to my property taxes. If I get another? Straight into savings where it will stay.

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This will force the Biden administration to think twice before sending out any further stimulus payments, because they don't want the money to go to Trump. The TDS will kick in and they won't be able to help themselves from blocking all stimulus payments. And if they do send the stimulus payments, then sending it to Trump will show him our appreciation for everything he has done for us, and hopefully it will give him the will to plan a coup to ensure he can be our leader once again. I've personally set it up so half of my direct deposit from work is automatically deposited into an offshore account owned by President Trump. It's the least I can do for all that he has done. I encourage everyone else to do the same. If you're not going to do it, then please take down all of your Trump flags, because you are not loyal or appreciative enough to be part of this movement to fundamentally change America into something better than it has ever been.
Once duped by Trump, always duped by Trump.

It truly is a cult.

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And to buy Rooty some proper hairdye​

But they should save a little cash to buy one of these (actual banner displayed at 1/6 Traitoriot Putsch:

And be sure to sign the check "yes..... Master..... we .... hear ..... and ........ obey..."
Just like NK – a family-owned dictatorship.

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Reaction score
LOL!!..Trumptards are dumb enough to do it..

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I would be happy to send my stimulus check to our beloved Pres.Trump.
He has done soo many great things for the country. It's just my way of showing appreciation for his personal sacrifice in fighting against the evil of Democrats and leftist liberal commies. ... :cool:

Last edited:

KissMy

Free Breast Exam
Reaction score
Trumptards don't have any money to send to their master Trump. They spent it all on Flags, Hats, Signs, Fuel, Guns & Ammo.

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Any stimulus I get is going straight to my property taxes. If I get another? Straight into savings where it will stay.
That's what I would have done with mine, if it had been sent.

InstantOn

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I would be happy to send my stimulus check to our beloved Pres.Trump.
He has done soo many great things for the country. It's just my way of showing appreciation for his personal sacrifice in fighting against the evil of Democrats and leftist liberal commies. ... :cool:
What exactly has he done for you?

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trumptards don't have any money to send to their master Trump. They spent it all on Flags, Hats, Signs, Fuel, Guns & Ammo.
Don't forget Alex jones's gourmet preserved food.

Winco

Gold Member
Reaction score
I never have and never will send any money any to any political figure. NEVER.

Hang on sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
True. We don't by dresses and makeup, face stapling, and investing in mom's basement.

Missourian

Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's the plan.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List