I am encourage all of my fellow President Trump supporters/lovers to make it known we will send any Biden stimulus payments to Trump

JuvenalsCat

Gold Member
May 28, 2020
This will force the Biden administration to think twice before sending out any further stimulus payments, because they don't want the money to go to Trump. The TDS will kick in and they won't be able to help themselves from blocking all stimulus payments. And if they do send the stimulus payments, then sending it to Trump will show him our appreciation for everything he has done for us, and hopefully it will give him the will to plan a coup to ensure he can be our leader once again. I've personally set it up so half of my direct deposit from work is automatically deposited into an offshore account owned by President Trump. It's the least I can do for all that he has done. I encourage everyone else to do the same. If you're not going to do it, then please take down all of your Trump flags, because you are not loyal or appreciative enough to be part of this movement to fundamentally change America into something better than it has ever been.

And to buy Rooty some proper hairdye​

But they should save a little cash to buy one of these (actual banner displayed at 1/6 Traitoriot Putsch:

yltoyxdbvpe21.jpg

And be sure to sign the check "yes..... Master..... we .... hear ..... and ........ obey..."

Ok. Let me get this straight. You are going to send what? A thousand bucks to Trump. Because the multimillionaire doesn’t have enough?

If you want to know how people could vote for Biden. Look in the mirror. Estimates are that homelessness will increase by 45%. But all you can do is scream the Stock Market is doing great. Later you howl that people are voting against their interests. You don’t know what their interests are.

People are struggling. And all you want to do is screw them more. Send your Grand to Trump. I don’t care. But when you later claim people are stupid for supporting Democrats, remember you were the one who sent your money to a multimillionaire to make a point. A stupid point. And acted against your own interests.

This will force the Biden administration to think twice before sending out any further stimulus payments, because they don't want the money to go to Trump. The TDS will kick in and they won't be able to help themselves from blocking all stimulus payments. And if they do send the stimulus payments, then sending it to Trump will show him our appreciation for everything he has done for us, and hopefully it will give him the will to plan a coup to ensure he can be our leader once again. I've personally set it up so half of my direct deposit from work is automatically deposited into an offshore account owned by President Trump. It's the least I can do for all that he has done. I encourage everyone else to do the same. If you're not going to do it, then please take down all of your Trump flags, because you are not loyal or appreciative enough to be part of this movement to fundamentally change America into something better than it has ever been.
Once duped by Trump, always duped by Trump.

It truly is a cult.

LOL!!..Trumptards are dumb enough to do it..

I would be happy to send my stimulus check to our beloved Pres.Trump.
He has done soo many great things for the country. It's just my way of showing appreciation for his personal sacrifice in fighting against the evil of Democrats and leftist liberal commies. ... :cool:

Last edited:
Trumptards don't have any money to send to their master Trump. They spent it all on Flags, Hats, Signs, Fuel, Guns & Ammo.

I would be happy to send my stimulus check to our beloved Pres.Trump.
He has done soo many great things for the country. It's just my way of showing appreciation for his personal sacrifice in fighting against the evil of Democrats and leftist liberal commies. ... :cool:
What exactly has he done for you?

I never have and never will send any money any to any political figure. NEVER.

That's the plan.

Forum List

Back